Cleveland Football

Anyone who has watched this kid and knows anything about football should be able to see that he is a very good football player. From what I can tell he is a great kid and a has a great work ethic and he is NO DOUBT the best QB in our area. I think it is great for this area to have this kind of attention because it might help some other local kids get some looks. I hope Chad has a great year (with the exception of Oct. 14th) so maybe some of these haters will lay off of him and hope for an 18 year old that has the opprutunity he has to take advantage of it and not be stuck like all of us reading and posting threads all day long on CoachT. Good Luck Chad.

Anyone who has watched this kid and knows anything about football should be able to see that he is a very good football player. From what I can tell he is a great kid and a has a great work ethic and he is NO DOUBT the best QB in our area. I think it is great for this area to have this kind of attention because it might help some other local kids get some looks. I hope Chad has a great year (with the exception of Oct. 14th) so maybe some of these haters will lay off of him and hope for an 18 year old that has the opprutunity he has to take advantage of it and not be stuck like all of us reading and posting threads all day long on CoachT. Good Luck Chad.

well said :thumb::thumb:

Well said and everyone enjoy watching good kids who work and play hard.

i agree with everything said about CHS qb on this thread

except

Cleveland Football: best qb of all time...Quincy Prigmore :geek:

Just out of curiosity has anyone close to his coach ever asked him who the best QB he has coached is ? I believe he has coached 2 All State QB'S already now maybe a third.

True. Scott Parrot, who was the QB at Soddy while he was there, was very very good. And enjoyable to watch.

I have had the opportunity to watch Parrot and Voytik numerous times. If I had to pick one to win me a high school football game it would be Parrot hands down. Bottom line I have to agree with several others and say he is definitely overrated.

I have had the opportunity to watch Parrot and Voytik numerous times. If I had to pick one to win me a high school football game it would be Parrot hands down. Bottom line I have to agree with several others and say he is definitely overrated.

Its hard to judge two different QB's that are on two completely different teams. It might be justified if they were playing with the same people with the same opportunities but they're not. But both are really good.

By who? National Scouts? Yeah, maybe. But he works hard and doesn't deserve all the critics he has. But I guess that comes with the territory.