Signal/Soddy 7on7 Video

foozballman

If you click on my link it takes you there.

i got it. it wasn't there in your first post, regardless, thanks for the vid.

This probably should be shut down

why, when the chicken got smeared it was discussed for quite a while. besides if you ask me the biggest travesty in that video is that guy's teva's. :roflolk:

There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed about on this video. Wait, that is unless your from Signal Mtn. I am sure that there is a signal mtn video which shows something completely different. Wait... no there isn't. I have been told that to heal a black eye you hold a piece of meat on it. But where does one get one to cover an entire mountain. There are no winners in this video...but there is a bigger loser! The entire incident starts with the tackle of the Soddy Daisy reciever!

Agree on the Teva's. Chaco's much better! Of course, red on anyone is questionable!

Couldn't tell much from the video, but thanx for posting it. Stephen Hargis was on the radio today with a nice interview and discussion of the topic.

Good luck to all the teams this year!

There is nothing in this video except for a couple of people trying to pull players apart. Again, players finished shook hands and all we have now are silly parents still trying to stir the pot. Remember, this doesn't help anyone involved! This wasn't the only skirmish that took place that day.

i heard jose baez was spotted on sissy mountain today. they say he is trying to make sure no one loses their teva's. :roflolk:

• Upvote 1

This video is completely UNEDITED for sound or video. And for all the Signal people lets see who can identify the man at the end of the video in the red polo shirt and khaki shorts.

I watched your video foozballman and I did not see a single parent or fan throwing any punches. I only heard you comment that parents were getting involved. I thought that might be why it took you so long to post this video. You have no proof. The video I saw looked pretty tame in comparison to the comments posted about it. I did hear a child in the background commenting about how one of your players had been punching one of our players all the way down the field. It is obvious that you have a biased opinion by your comments that Signal was the only team you cared about beating at the scrimmage. Could that be because of the way we have drilled your team in the full scrimmages.

GO EAGLES!!

Edited by smtnfan

There is nothing in this video except for a couple of people trying to pull players apart. Again, players finished shook hands and all we have now are silly parents still trying to stir the pot. Remember, this doesn't help anyone involved! This wasn't the only skirmish that took place that day.

I am sorry i didn't get the punches thrown on video, I was to dumbfounded by what I saw to continue to operate my camera. However the kids from Soddy that were ASSAULTED were able to identify the brave men that hit them. Maybe you can get Talk Radio to send you a copy of the Hargis interview it's a great listen.

I watched your video foozballman and I did not see a single parent or fan throwing any punches. I only heard you comment that parents were getting involved. I thought that might be why it took you so long to post this video. You have no proof. The video I saw looked pretty tame in comparison to the comments posted about it. I did hear a child in the background commenting about how one of your players had been punching one of our players all the way down the field. I also saw that one of our players had his helmet ripped off by one of your players. But I guess thats ok with you. It is obvious that you have a biased opinion by your comments that Signal was the only team you cared about beating at the scrimmage. Could that be because of the way we have drilled your team in the full scrimmages.

GO EAGLES!!

^^^unbiased opinion.^^^ :roflolk: