Pepsi Mid America Football Challenge

QBClubPrez

I think a Milan/Henry County game would be great for both schools. Two top notch programs in

West TN, why not? IMO it would be THE regular season game we all would look forward to.

All I meant by "eye Opener" was that we could compete with you guys.

Juice...Most Patriots fans have no question about the ability of the Bulldogs to compete with anybody...that includes HC!...should be a fun night in Paris on the 12th!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been watching Milan for many years. Typically, just like tonight, early in the year, Milan is checking players and spots out. Experimenting with what each can and can not do. Games usually show things that need to be worked on especially when you purposely test specific areas. Milan is not interested in winning pre season games, just getting better. Example I remember a few years ago Milan scrimmaged Haywood at Milan. I knew Milan was supposed to be pretty good. Didn't know a lot about Haywood. Haywood beat the crap out of Milan on the scoreboard, on the field, etc. When the regular season ended Milan was undefeated and haywood did not win a game. After that scrimmage I thought Haywood was awesome. Just an example

Been watching Milan for many years. Typically, just like tonight, early in the year, Milan is checking players and spots out. Experimenting with what each can and can not do. Games usually show things that need to be worked on especially when you purposely test specific areas. Milan is not interested in winning pre season games, just getting better. Example I remember a few years ago Milan scrimmaged Haywood at Milan. I knew Milan was supposed to be pretty good. Didn't know a lot about Haywood. Haywood beat the crap out of Milan on the scoreboard, on the field, etc. When the regular season ended Milan was undefeated and haywood did not win a game. After that scrimmage I thought Haywood was awesome. Just an example

What ever your theories....I hope to see you all in Paris this coming Friday night! Should be a wonderful night to kickoff the season!!

The Pepsi Mid America Football Challenge is this Friday night......who's coming??!!...which team will have the biggest following?? (besides HC)

Milan! Morris will do all he can to beat HC Friday night! Even if it is just a Jamboree he will see if has everone in place. He has got to made a good showing Friday night! I know last week Mayfield did pretty much what they wanted on both sides of the ball! But the Purple Pride will be out in force Friday night! :ph34r:

Edited by zebra99

Milan! Morris will do all he can to beat HC Friday night! Even if it is just a Jamboree he will see if has everone in place. He has got to made a good showing Friday night! I know last week Mayfield did pretty much what they wanted on both sides of the ball! But the Purple Pride will be out in force Friday night! :ph34r:

Do you think Milan will have a bigger following than Lexington or Marshall Co., KY?