9AA

flip

No sir!! I do believe we will see Goodpasture upset those CPA LIONS in regions :roflolk: because they can't seem to get out of regions and into sections

This year could be very different for 9aa. I see Macon Co. and Gooodpasture having really good chances to get to sectionals. We'll just have to hope the injury bug doesn't bit Goodpasture this year.

This year could be very different for 9aa. I see Macon Co. and Gooodpasture having really good chances to get to sectionals. We'll just have to hope the injury bug doesn't bit Goodpasture this year.

You heard it here folks: Macon CO. will win the district!! Goodpasture ain't got nothing on us country folk!!

You heard it here folks: Macon CO. will win the district!! Goodpasture ain't got nothing on us country folk!!

I disagree... but i'm looking forward to the start of this year's season.

My preseason picks:

1.GP-a healthy GP team wins district

2.Macon- Good team GP/Macon games will be fun to watch

3.WH-down this year but with 9AA down they will still be fine

4.Greenbrier-yes GB will go to regions :roflol:

5.Sycamore-lost everyone (including Worsley haha) but J. Dick and Gentry

6.Westmoreland- STINKS!

Edited by soulsurvivor34

I disagree... but i'm looking forward to the start of this year's season.

My preseason picks:

1.GP-a healthy GP team wins district

2.Macon- Good team GP/Macon games will be fun to watch

3.WH-down this year but with 9AA down they will still be fine

4.Greenbrier-yes GB will go to regions :roflol:

5.Sycamore-lost everyone (including Worsley haha) but J. Dick and Gentry

6.Westmoreland- STINKS!

I must say Soulsurvivor34, your 3-6 picks look spot on but I do believe us Macon Tigers will show everybody how it's done this year. That being said Macon wins district and White House stinks!!

We will have some serious players to replace but the Blue Devils will be just fine. We have 2 returning players 6'5" or better. Our front line will consist of seniors and the guards will surprise all. I predict the Devils will beat both Macon county and Goodpasture at least one game each. Yeah, even a fool has to admit that 10AA looks better on paper, but they did last year as well and we know what happened there! Go 9AA and go Devils!

We will have some serious players to replace but the Blue Devils will be just fine. We have 2 returning players 6'5" or better. Our front line will consist of seniors and the guards will surprise all. I predict the Devils will beat both Macon county and Goodpasture at least one game each. Yeah, even a fool has to admit that 10AA looks better on paper, but they did last year as well and we know what happened there! Go 9AA and go Devils!

White house lost everybody! Just because they have two 6'5" kids doesn't mean they are gonna be good.

White house lost everybody! Just because they have two 6'5" kids doesn't mean they are gonna be good.

True, they did lose three starters, but, in addition to the 6'5" guys, Darrel Crouch returns (6'3"), and sophomore Ryan Sizemore (6'1") will have a big impact. It may take some time, but I see them meshing together and having a fine season. They will be really good in 9AA again this coming year. macon co. may have an edge in experience so I'll put them at #1 pre-season and I'll go with the Devils #2. Goodpasture, greenbrier, and sycamore, ain't got nothing on us.

Edited by pitchfork1