Sullivan South Rebel Football 2011

crawdad

jhilts, on 28 July 2011 - 10:11 AM, said:

I actually toughed it out and tried, yet again, to read your incoherent post. Don't forget, by your convoluted logic, when enough people in Colonial Heights are forced into the city, we will own db, city hall and all that goes with it. Colonial Heights gets involved and votes. Be careful what you wish for.

I heard they have already takin the D-B sign down and putting up a south one. :roflol: I know you wish that was true but it aint so dont get all happy.And please dont talk about my spelling it hurts my feelings.{TOUGHTED it out}{Colonial Heights gets INVOLVED and votes}You sure about them words being used?[Try TOUGH and INVOLVES}YOUR WELCOME!!Before you start tryin to Crack on someones SPELLING or POST,You might want to pre-read yours before you post it MO-RON.Dont worry,KPT CITY SCHOOLS will teach yall. :thumb:

OK. I bow to your superior intellect.

Edited by jhilts

jhilts, on 28 July 2011 - 10:11 AM, said:

I actually toughed it out and tried, yet again, to read your incoherent post. Don't forget, by your convoluted logic, when enough people in Colonial Heights are forced into the city, we will own db, city hall and all that goes with it. Colonial Heights gets involved and votes. Be careful what you wish for.

OK. I bow to your superior intellect.

So your sayin theres nothing changing from the last 18yrs? :thumb: I already knew that.

so glad to see that people think of DB has the greatest male organ. so weather we play foot ball or thought of as an organ DB is still the best :thumb::unsure:

hahahaha, hilarious!!!!!!! 1st post, huh??? and in very good taste, I might add.

ARe you WHacko-Jocko or are you DBidiotfromNC???? Surely there's not a third person of your caliber out there?? When I thought it couldn't get any better---.

I'm so glad that the South Thread can continue to facilitate these discussions. Have the legit DB'ers simply refused you on the DB thread??? Come Back, 10-4 Good-Buddy.

hahahaha, hilarious!!!!!!! 1st post, huh??? and in very good taste, I might add.

ARe you WHacko-Jocko or are you DBidiotfromNC???? Surely there's not a third person of your caliber out there?? When I thought it couldn't get any better---.

I'm so glad that the South Thread can continue to facilitate these discussions. Have the legit DB'ers simply refused you on the DB thread??? Come Back, 10-4 Good-Buddy.

no see what it was good buddy the DB'ers said that was so good post it on the best female organ thread, and the first one that came to mind was i need to post that on the SOUTH thread. Come Back, 10-4 Good-Buddy

Are you still writing on D-B's 2nd post.I told you SON,We get it all. :thumb: WE TAKIN OVER!!!!! :roflol: