AAA

mjuhb

Sorry i didn't do any polls during the boys there things in my life that i can not control

i will be at games this fall and i have a twitter account so anyone can contact me

My link

AAA

1 Houston

2 Franklin

3 Soddy-Daisy

4 Bearden

5 Ravenwood

6 Knox Catholic

7 Brentwood

8 Maryville

9 Station Camp

10 Indepedence

11 Siegel

12 Collierville

13 Oakland

14 Centennial

15 Tullahoma

16 Farragut

17 Hendersonville

18 Knox West

19 Arlington

20 Germantown

21 Henry Co

22 Hardin Valley

22 Blackman

23 Oak Ridge

24 Warren co

25 Cleveland

26 Science Hill

27 Cookeville

28 Halls

29 Sevier Co

30 Smyrna

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i didn't do any polls during the boys there things in my life that i can not control

i will be at games this fall and i have a twitter account so anyone can contact me

My link

AAA

1 Houston

2 Franklin

3 Soddy-Daisy

4 Bearden

5 Ravenwood

6 Knox Catholic

7 Brentwood

8 Maryville

9 Station Camp

10 Indepedence

11 Siegel

12 Collierville

13 Oakland

14 Centennial

15 Tullahoma

16 Farragut

17 Hendersonville

18 Knox West

19 Arlington

20 Germantown

21 Henry Co

22 Hardin Valley

22 Blackman

23 Oak Ridge

24 Warren co

25 Cleveland

26 Science Hill

27 Cookeville

28 Halls

29 Sevier Co

30 Smyrna

I know, I know it is only preseason (CC), but seeing Maryville last night, and talking to one of their parents, I would not see Maryville being very strong now (definitely not ranked above historically strong teams listed below them)...they were not very strong in the preseason match versus Notre Dame last night, and they had very few subs (maybe 2?), a few injuries, and have lost some players to club ball only this season..I thought I heard they started 4 freshman..and they lost to Cleveland 1-0 (ranked 25)...they were playing what they have available...

D

Would love to the see the A-AA list when you get a chance...

Good info Champ. That explains the disparity between Maryville being 8 in the state poll and 10 in the Knox area poll. I had heard they were down this year. How bad of a beating did ND put on them in the scrimmage?

0-0 tie...So a beating is far from an accurate description...Notre Dame rotated all of there 20+ players in during the game,and Coach Jim seemed to be testing some players to different positions (Obviously what a preseason game should be used for) and most offensive attacks came from Maryville when most of the starters for ND were out and fresheman were playing...We have one of our Jr forwards out with a broken toe, and a Sr forward hurt her knee during the game and came out...(dang it)..

D

• 3 weeks later...