Jo Byrns @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I'd be shocked if this were anywhere outside of a "1 score contest".

Lol. Macon by three td's? They maybe have a chance but this is a two score game at best. Close call.

Based on what I saw Saturday, JB has potential and if they play up to it I agree with the above posts.

Macon by 3 td's...... Who does Jo byrns even play during the year???

Ask, and you shall recieve...

Jo Byrns 2010 Schedule

2011 scrimmages against Gville, H2O, and Forrest.

The JB v. WH jamboree game at ER

Jo Byrns 2011 Schedule

I am a(snoball approved :thumb: )college donkey as well, small Chevy car. :mrgreen:

http://www.whitehousefootball.com/Home.html

This is the link to the White House web sight. You can see the photos from our scrimage against Hendersonville on Thursday and Jo Byrns on Saturday.

That's a nice website! :thumb: I love the use of mg's helmets for the schedule. Actually, Macon Co. is the only helmet mg doesn't have so we could do that as well. Were's a good Macon Co. helmet pic?

Based on what I saw Saturday, JB has potential and if they play up to it I agree with the above posts.

Ask, and you shall recieve...

Jo Byrns 2010 Schedule

2011 scrimmages against Gville, H2O, and Forrest.

The JB v. WH jamboree game at ER

Jo Byrns 2011 Schedule

I am a(snoball approved :thumb: )college donkey as well, small Chevy car. :mrgreen:

approved!!! :roflolk:

i've been looking forward to this game since i heard it was scheduled. i think macon is gonna be even better than last year and i loved what i heard from the red devils vs. blow devils jamboree match up. i'm too much of a fan of both programs to make a prediction but i will gaurantee that it will be a great game to be in attendance for. :thumb:

i've been looking forward to this game since i heard it was scheduled. i think macon is gonna be even better than last year and i loved what i heard from the red devils vs. blow devils jamboree match up. i'm too much of a fan of both programs to make a prediction but i will gaurantee that it will be a great game to be in attendance for. :thumb:

well snowy again this week I hope this little ole 1A team can play with the 4A guys.....we looking foward to the competition

well snowy again this week I hope this little ole 1A team can play with the 4A guys.....we looking foward to the competition

it's gonna be a great measuring stick for both teams. i can't decide who to root for so i'm just gonna wear my american flag tank-top, do-rag and jean shorts, that way i can blend in perfectly no matter which side i'm on. :thumb::lol:

it's gonna be a great measuring stick for both teams. i can't decide who to root for so i'm just gonna wear my american flag tank-top, do-rag and jean shorts , that way i can blend in perfectly no matter which side i'm on. :thumb::lol:

Betcha won't wear those jorts McKenzie style...you know, when Butchie cuts 'em off short enough that the pockets hang out. :roflol: