Jo Byrns @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

logger it was great to meet you last week at the jamboree.

Now to this contest:

I see a shootout in the making. I honestly feel like this could be a "last team with the ball wins" type of game. Macon County will not be able to slow down Jo Byrns high octane offense. Adkins & Traughber are both Mr. Football favorites. Macon County will have success against Jo Byrns defense as well. Grace is as good of a quarterback as you'll find and Manning is an outstanding player as well.

My prediction:

Jo Byrns: 35

Macon County: 28

Well I hate to disappoint everyone ( :roflolk: ), but I'm going to have to go to Ky. friday night. I didn't realize we were playing the #6 team in 5A (Warren Central). Not that often I get to see my Jackets play against that type of competition. I hope we don't get embarrassed! :huh:

Well I hate to disappoint everyone ( :roflolk: ), but I'm going to have to go to Ky. friday night. I didn't realize we were playing the #6 team in 5A (Warren Central). Not that often I get to see my Jackets play against that type of competition. I hope we don't get embarrassed! :huh:

I'd sure like to see TC bring a W back to the state.... Good luck stingers !

logger it was great to meet you last week at the jamboree.

Now to this contest:

I see a shootout in the making. I honestly feel like this could be a "last team with the ball wins" type of game. Macon County will not be able to slow down Jo Byrns high octane offense. Adkins & Traughber are both Mr. Football favorites. Macon County will have success against Jo Byrns defense as well. Grace is as good of a quarterback as you'll find and Manning is an outstanding player as well.

My prediction:

Jo Byrns: 35

Macon County: 28

I agree w/ this; regardless who wins, the score board is gonna get lit up.....

Speaking of lighting up the scoreboard, anybody else watch Friday Night Lights last night on FX? It might've been edited, but still...I'm gettin' pumped for game 1! :hungry:

You Need To Leave That Maximizer Alone..Pervert. Women In Whip Creme Was Why You Was Watching...Tell The Truth? You Like Cherries?

You Need To Leave That Maximizer Alone..Pervert. Women In Whip Creme Was Why You Was Watching...Tell The Truth? You Like Cherries?

No need for a maximizer when you live down the street from the exzyte man! I watched Varsity Blues last night. Yes, I like those cherries the best and fall for Darcy's whip creme bikini every time. What you do with Reddi Whip, cherries, pennyloafers, tye dye bandannas, and way too short jorts up to you and duck! :roflolk:

Edited by Shep

I like what coach P is doing with the football prgram of Macon county and the confidence he gives the kids. My prediction if MC gets off to a good start and stays focus and utilizes the weapons they have obtained then this will be undoubtfully a good start for MC. MC-28 JB-17. Good luck to the Tigers and also TC with an exciting season opener in KY. GEO hope to see you there!