Pearl-Cohn Fire Birds

FIREBIRD80

How will this young team handle this tough schedule? CANE RIDGE /BLACKMAN /STRATFORD /BGA/ MBA/ EAST LIT/ MAPLEWOOD/WHITES CREEK/ DAVID LIPSCOMB/ CPA...

unless it falls through, giles county's coming to your house next saturday morning for a scrimage.we havn't put on pad's since november, but we'll probably remember what to do pretty quick!

unless it falls through, giles county's coming to your house next saturday morning for a scrimage.we havn't put on pad's since november, but we'll probably remember what to do pretty quick!

Yeah this the first time the 2 teams have played i'm sure this will help us get ready 4 this schedule. Edited by FIREBIRD80

Pearl-Cohn is going to be young but they have some amazing athletes and they also have 2 things working for them in the line play.

1.) size (lots of it)

2.) experience

If Pearl-Cohn can get their quarterback to manage the offense and find a way to get the ball on the edge to their playmakers then they'll be dangerous like always.

Pearl's GREATEST ADVANTAGE is that they only play 1 district game in the first half of the season and that will be against cellar dwellar Stratford.

PC won't run into the meat & potatoes of their district schedule until the second half of the season and by this point they'll no longer be considered "young" in playing experience.

I believe that Pearl will struggle early and following their opener they'll lose 3 of 4 but when they get in district play they'll take care of business. Overall here is how I see them faring:

Cane Ridge (WIN)

Blackman (LOSS)

Stratford (WIN)

BGA (LOSS)

MBA (LOSS)

East Literature (WIN)

Maplewood (LOSS)

Whites Creek (WIN)

David Lipscomb (LOSS)

CPA (WIN)

The Firebirds will be 5-5 and will make the playoffs and I would not want to play them as a "high seed" in an early round game :thumb: