Heritage boys going to state this year?

Bigman2345

Not a big factor? In the games I saw Heritage play, Ethan Kirby was the only thing that helped keep them in games, not Bedwell. He was too busy being in foul trouble or playing purely on his emotions.

Kirby also led the team in turnovers? By a HUGE margin. But basketball is a team sport. Yes Bedwell is good but he has a supporting cast around him too. You cant put one kid down like this. Though this is his team, he cant do it without Ray,Reid,Bailey, and Allison. Also the players that sit the bench like Devin Wright, who can sky out of the gym( Smaller version of MJ) and Whitten, and also the tall lanky kid cant think of his name but if he doesnt get pushed around and knows the game better he is good. And they also have Cunningham too.

Kirby also led the team in turnovers? By a HUGE margin. But basketball is a team sport. Yes Bedwell is good but he has a supporting cast around him too. You cant put one kid down like this. Though this is his team, he cant do it without Ray,Reid,Bailey, and Allison. Also the players that sit the bench like Devin Wright, who can sky out of the gym( Smaller version of MJ) and Whitten, and also the tall lanky kid cant think of his name but if he doesnt get pushed around and knows the game better he is good. And they also have Cunningham too.

How can someone sit the bench but be like mj? Please explain

Does Heritage play at home tonight?

Yes they played at home. They played sloppy and won by 18 i think. But I didnt expect them to come out hot. The scoring was pretty even overal. Bedwell actually played as a team player instead of an individual which is what this team needs. Reid and Bailey struggled behind the arc but once again it will hopefully get better as season goes on. Allison and Ray were very aggressive and got rebounds. I found out the other starter name, it is Rippy, he shot pretty good from the perimeter and can play inside also.