New coach at Tullahoma

chs4life

Im sure wingman will be surprised in the change in coaches. Afterall, the school there hasn't changed one in the last..........30 days. I am sure that he will do a great job but again sounds as if another interim appointment. Had to hurry up on this one to get him in before the embarassment of going thru another search. Shelbyville or Franklin County must have gotten their act together and needed some players. So those interested will know, where did this coach go? Mia Stovall had the creds and the carizmatic name. This one seemed to have some great prospects. Must have fallen to the soccer and softball mystique or the AAU genie. TSSAA record for the most coaching changes for a sport and a school in a 10 year period. But its good for the economy and the rental business. An ex AD at the school, hummmm. Surely wasn't there during all of these changes but.........had to be. That special school district is not working unless its just a stop off point.

Edited by PHargis

Im sure wingman will be surprised in the change in coaches. Afterall, the school there hasn't changed one in the last..........30 days. I am sure that he will do a great job but again sounds as if another interim appointment. Had to hurry up on this one to get him in before the embarassment of going thru another search. Shelbyville or Franklin County must have gotten their act together and needed some players. So those interested will know, where did this coach go? Mia Stovall had the creds and the carizmatic name. This one seemed to have some great prospects. Must have fallen to the soccer and softball mystique or the AAU genie. TSSAA record for the most coaching changes for a sport and a school in a 10 year period. But its good for the economy and the rental business. An ex AD at the school, hummmm. Surely wasn't there during all of these changes but.........had to be. That special school district is not working unless its just a stop off point.

I would be shock if they kept any coach. strange program. Not sure why any coach would take it. Tia is a good person and a good coach.

I would be shock if they kept any coach. strange program. Not sure why any coach would take it. Tia is a good person and a good coach.

The only thing I can think, it was a rules thing of not doing what she was supposed to do. Parents, its a soccer and softball school, not bad. If you want girls basketball find a way to go to Coffee County, Franklin County or Shelbyville, not bad. Then again maybe the ex-Ad has the answer!!!!! There is no doubt he knows the history of the past 10 years. If anyone needs a coach......... Edited by PHargis