Daniel Boone vs Elizabethon

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont be counting on it i heard they have on of there better teams in years

It stinks that it will never be enough to get them past Alcoa. Would it suit you better if I said Betsy Beats Boone Blazers By Bunches? Just a lil fun with the letter B, brought to you by Seasame Street. I do believe Boone wins the game though.

Betsy will beat boone. Betsy has the best qb this side of knoxville. kid has a gun and they are one of the best coached teams in the area.

Same kid as last year? No doubt he has a gun. Don't watch Betsy alot but saw them play the Road Runners last year. Is that Austin-East? He out threw the speed of the recievers, at least in that game. I also took from that game that Betsy's biggest weapon was mostly its ground game. Like I said tho, I only watched that game. No doubts they will take there conference again this year. I also like what Betsy did with their non conference schedule.

Contain him, win the game. Boone will think defense first and then let the big boys get some points with clock control. Should be a great game and a shoot out. A lot more speed than usual from the secondary and RB's this year at Boone, so I think we have a real good game on hand. I don't see it being a beating by bunches either way.

EHS has a great QB and solid RBs. Not the biggest but they are able to find the holes and if they get some room no one will catch them. If I remember correctly Boone trails by a very large margin in the Boone/EHS series.

If anything EHS has gotten better over the years since they last played Boone.

Nov. 4, 2005: Daniel Boone:35 Elizabethton:28

Oct. 8, 2004: Elizabethton:45 Daniel Boone:28

Oct. 10, 2003: Daniel Boone:6 Elizabethton:29

Oct. 11, 2002: Elizabethton:68 Daniel Boone:19

Oct. 5, 2001: Daniel Boone:7 Elizabethton:34

Last 5 games. That being said EHS has a far better team now than they had in 2005 and before. EHS has made it to the state semi finals 2 years in a row losing to Alcoa both times. Last year EHS made it to the semis after losing over 20+ seniors. Last year was supposed to be our bad year but we made it that far. I don't know a lot about Boone except from past couple seasons but I honestly don't see EHS losing this one. It might be close but I think EHS will pull it out.

Last game was against Alcoa, next game against Boone. I think after having played Alcoa and not losing many seniors EHS has the slight edge.

EHS has a great QB and solid RBs. Not the biggest but they are able to find the holes and if they get some room no one will catch them. If I remember correctly Boone trails by a very large margin in the Boone/EHS series.

If anything EHS has gotten better over the years since they last played Boone.

Nov. 4, 2005: Daniel Boone:35 Elizabethton:28

Oct. 8, 2004: Elizabethton:45 Daniel Boone:28

Oct. 10, 2003: Daniel Boone:6 Elizabethton:29

Oct. 11, 2002: Elizabethton:68 Daniel Boone:19

Oct. 5, 2001: Daniel Boone:7 Elizabethton:34

Last 5 games. That being said EHS has a far better team now than they had in 2005 and before. EHS has made it to the state semi finals 2 years in a row losing to Alcoa both times. Last year EHS made it to the semis after losing over 20+ seniors. Last year was supposed to be our bad year but we made it that far. I don't know a lot about Boone except from past couple seasons but I honestly don't see EHS losing this one. It might be close but I think EHS will pull it out.

Last game was against Alcoa, next game against Boone. I think after having played Alcoa and not losing many seniors EHS has the slight edge.

The Boone/EHS series that happen between 6 to 10 years means nothing to the game that will be played 8/19/11. I would say that even if Boone had won every game. Both programs have had great years in 2009 and 2010 and I believe this will be a good game, but just because EHS won a few games ten years ago against us and took a beating the last two years by Alcoa sure does not mean you will win against Boone.

GO BOONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Booneman