Week Zero: Powell @ Rhea

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win tonight for Powell.First time that i had seen a Rhea team that just did not seem to play hard and want to run there mouth so much.Good luck to both teams the rest of the year except week 8 Powell.

They looked a little lost out there last night but it's a new program this year. They played hard so I take issue with that and there was a lot of mouth running on both sides trust me.

I think we will get a better idea of what our program is gonna look like next week. Powell was just a tough team for an season opener.

in a perfect world my friend but those boys aren't gonna take that crap long before they push back penalty or no penalty. Feedback I got was the Powell boys got things rolling.

Water under the bridge. Lets look focus on Brainerd

No. Settle it between the whistles. Its called discipline. Besides, everybody knows its always the second guy that gets the penalty.

Maybe if we'd hit a few more people between the whistles (legally, of course), we wouldn't have felt the need to do so afterward.

Here's to hoping we do that next week...

No. Settle it between the whistles. Its called discipline. Besides, everybody knows its always the second guy that gets the penalty.

Maybe if we'd hit a few more people between the whistles (legally, of course), we wouldn't have felt the need to do so afterward.

Here's to hoping we do that next week...

Powell is the real deal! Its hard to stop their offense. There is going to be alot off good teams lose to Powell this yr!

Well here is my input.Those of you who sit in the stands and down everything and everybody and yes it is happening. The section I sat in was a total embarressment. If you folks would get more involved with football you would have known that a win for the Eagles would have been a BIG upset.

What really gets me is some of these people are kissing butt to the face and stabbing in the back when turned around.

They looked a little lost out there last night but it's a new program this year. They played hard so I take issue with that and there was a lot of mouth running on both sides trust me.

I think we will get a better idea of what our program is gonna look like next week. Powell was just a tough team for an season opener.

Powell is good enough to make you look lost. They are a complete ball team. The mouthing is something the boys are going to have to stop. It does hurt the team in penalties. The team will regroup and wins will come.