Dobyns-Bennett vs. Greeneville scrimmage

dbFAN91

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this will be a chance for the young linemen to get some reps.Might as well work on the edges and use our overall speed tuesday because now we sure don't need to run straight at that Devil defense.What time is the scrimmage going to start.My schedule is not looking good for tuesday right now.I hope BVD gets the scrimmage and puts it on Youtube

Edited by BatmanDB

Alright now, let's see who can talk the most trash about this one!!!!!! And back it up. :thumb:

Like you backed up your trash talk about Maryville and Alcoa in the " Five Rutherford schools report TSSAA violations" thread ? You are the exception when it comes to most DB fans..... fortunately .

http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/article.cfm?id=278444

Read the article. We CAN back it up Jack. :thumb:

What does somebody's opinion of top 6A teams have to do with you backing up your talk of implying that Maryville and Alcoa are cheating ? Why do you want to bring DB down to the same level as all of those jealous programs in upper east TN who always make false accusations against DB ? A DB fan should be above making false accusations , I would understand your talk if you were from a school who didn't have a clue about winning .

What does somebody's opinion of top 6A teams have to do with you backing up your talk of implying that Maryville and Alcoa are cheating ? Why do you want to bring DB down to the same level as all of those jealous programs in upper east TN who always make false accusations against DB ? A DB fan should be above making false accusations , I would understand your talk if you were from a school who didn't have a clue about winning .

Dude face the facts. If Maryville and Alcoa fans are not padding the coaches pockets then they are doing the program an injustice. If they don't, they better start because somebody will. Not implying that you guys have to but face it, this is the new norm for sports programs at all levels. It happens everyday. Maybe we should start to get us over the hump. Heck, i would bet the Eastman could pay a pretty substantial backdoor salary to Quarels or Rankin and they would be moving on up to the East side. Well, money talks and you know what walks. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

lets hope the line play can be sharp.. we will be without hayworth again..

It sounds like neither team will be at full strength. They say that Malone and Perkins will be out for Greeneville for a few weeks (information from another thread). They are both very good players for Greeneville and help make the Greene Devils defense what it is. Even with the players not available for this game, both teams still have enough talent to make it a very competitive and entertaining scrimmage. Overall, some of the best talent that NE TN has to offer will be on the field for this one.

It sounds like neither team will be at full strength. They say that Malone and Perkins will be out for Greeneville for a few weeks (information from another thread). They are both very good players for Greeneville and help make the Greene Devils defense what it is. Even with the players not available for this game, both teams still have enough talent to make it a very competitive and entertaining scrimmage. Overall, some of the best talent that NE TN has to offer will be on the field for this one.

Ethan and Austin will both be out till right around the Franklin co game, which is a huge loss for the defense.

Have you heard what their actual injuries are? I just hope it isn't something that will linger throughout the year, or keep them from being 100% when we really need them.

Ethan broke his hand in practice Tuesday and will have surgery tomorrow, so he'll be playin with a club on that hand all season more than likely... Perkins had a torn meniscus and should make a full recovery. Both will prolly be on the field by Franklin co.