Dobyns-Bennett vs. Greeneville scrimmage

dbFAN91

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd still like to see Hall get down in a three point stance and just explode around the end instead of standing up and reacting to what the offense does.He might hurt some QB's and RB's pretty bad if they turn him loose however.

Eye notussed that two.....Greenevul iz tha onlee teem that eye've seed in a long time that leeves thair ends standin up....Knott sayin' thay ain't producktive tho.... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Eye notussed that two.....Greenevul iz tha onlee teem that eye've seed in a long time that leeves thair ends standin up....Knott sayin' thay ain't producktive tho.... :thumb:

it works for Hall because he is extremely athletic can control himself and react faster to the TE/OT reads... he is extremely effective against the option and the good ol' wang-T as he has a good visual of the backfield and blocking schemes.

Edited by barb

I left early, but DB dominated in every way. 21-0 DB when I left. You have a really good team. I will post my thoughts on Greeneville in a little bit. That wasn't Greene Devil football today. Thank goodness it was just a scrimmage and hopefully we got that one out of our system for the year.

Once again,it's just a practice and will not cost either team anything unless there were injuries.DB has got speed and that's the same thing I said all last year.Come playoff time,DB could find a way to lose against the worst North Greene team.That's the thing I hope can be corrected this year.I still say the Greeneville vs Science Hill game will be a battle and the Alcoa game will take the best Greeneville has ever put on the field.After that,get by a fine Morristown West team and just roll in the playoffs because none of those games will hurt you in the long run,just make you better.

How about the scoring for Kingsport? Was team speed a factor? How was making plays?

I heard that DB's first possesion was an 85 yd drive.

Roll Tribe Roll

I didn’t keep up with who scored for DB. But, the Greeneville defense couldn’t get off the field, especially early. Greeneville’s offense couldn’t do anything and gave DB decent field position most of the day. Greeneville threw two interception while I was there. Our secondary got burned once for a DB td pass, I didn’t see what happened but he may have got caught guessing. DB had several penalties, or it may have been even worse.

Regardless of how horrible Greeneville played, DB impressed me. I think you guys will have a very good year.

Edited by GvilleDevilsFan