BIG 8 - Week 0

RebelConvert

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to hsfdatabase.com db has 13 first round losses since 1981. South has 13.

Aaaahaaa... It's finally catching up to them. 13 first round loses, NO GOLD BALLS, with a close up view of the Great Wall of Maryville in the horizon!!! But hey... at least you can look forward to winning a eight team conference with six 5A teams in it. That should secure your infamous "Winningest High School in the Country" title despite the FACT that your chances of winning a State Championship (in this lifetime) is looking bleak.

According to hsfdatabase.com db has 13 first round losses since 1981. South has 13.

Like I said South leads upper east tn. in first round loses. Using the wacojacodatabase.com tie breaker system the fact that DB has defeated South 17 games in a row including the famous 44-0 drubing they took in 2006. Makes South the all time leader in first round playoff loses in upper east tn. And that is playing against Jerrys Kids in every first round playoff loss.

Aaaahaaa... It's finally catching up to them. 13 first round loses, NO GOLD BALLS, with a close up view of the Great Wall of Maryville in the horizon!!! But hey... at least you can look forward to winning a eight team conference with six 5A teams in it. That should secure your infamous "Winningest High School in the Country" title despite the FACT that your chances of winning a State Championship (in this lifetime) is looking bleak.

We're all up Cap's head now.

And that is playing against Jerrys Kids in every first round playoff loss. That would be incorrect unless you consider Maryville, Greeneville, Jeff. County, Anderson Co., Mo. West and East., Cocke Co,. and Boone, Jerry's Kids...some of which D-B has lost in the first round to as well.

Unfortunately the talent level is not equal for the schools in this area, but I would much rather support a team that wins consistently each year and makes the playoffs. Which is worse, making the playsoff each year and losing in a early round or not making it at all? I for one enjoy when all the teams in this area have a successful year and don't get caught up in the school "bashing"....

It's actually 3-5A teams and 2-4A teams....South and Central are both well below the 5A limit now even though we have to wait a few more years to reclassify again. Let's see, a 2000 student school vs a 950 enrollement....they should be so proud!!!! That's as bad or worse than your matchup with J. county.

It's actually 3-5A teams and 2-4A teams....South and Central are both well below the 5A limit now even though we have to wait a few more years to reclassify again. Let's see, a 2000 student school vs a 950 enrollement....they should be so proud!!!! That's as bad or worse than your matchup with J. county.

It's not the szie of the school that matters but the talent on the field. Sorry, but South comes up short there. Just look back to '06 when South was loaded and had "Superman" at QB, the outcome was not pretty....

Unfortunately the talent level is not equal for the schools in this area, but I would much rather support a team that wins consistently each year and makes the playoffs. Which is worse, making the playsoff each year and losing in a early round or not making it at all? I for one enjoy when all the teams in this area have a successful year and don't get caught up in the school "bashing"....

I agree with you TRIBE86!

What are you laughing about?! Correct me if I'm wrong... but isn't that the same year Dobyns Bennett had a 5-6 LOSER season. Now that was funny!!! :lol:

I'm laughing at you, Mr. Democrat speaker of the house..no sense getting obstreperous on me now. If you want to get snippy about records, your mighty team has had 15...count em 15 times since 1967 you lost AT LEAST 5 games or more in a season.so yeah, here it is again :roflol: