BIG 8 - Week 0

RebelConvert

Sounds like he's ready to mix another batch of Kool-Aid. :)

Iv ALLWAYS said Coach jenkins built Souths progam then left and did the same at Boone.Dont know him at all but do it on the field.You cant win games in the paper.Coach Carter is the one that said 5a 4a schools shoudnt beat the 6a read the JC Press today

Edited by jeffs

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter just things the BIG 8 plays tough rough football thats unbelivale they go 2@6and all to smaller classes his eatting crow that you shouldnt lose 2 smaller teams anybody can beat ya

What the heck!! This is beyond ebonics. You my friend don't have a clue. Greenville would give any team in the so called BIG 8 all they could handle. In fact... I believe the only team that could play with them this year (if not the HILL) is DB. Just to physical for anyone else to handle. Just a word to the wise... smaller does not mean weaker! Case and point AAAALLLCCOOOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!

What the heck!! This is beyond ebonics. You my friend don't have a clue. Greenville would give any team in the so called BIG 8 all they could handle. In fact... I believe the only team that could play with them this year (if not the HILL) is DB. Just to physical for anyone else to handle. Just a word to the wise... smaller does not mean weaker! Case and point AAAALLLCCOOOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!

I I did not say 4a shouldnt beat 6a Carter did ask your coach he joked about on the news tonite

Iv ALLWAYS said Coach jenkins built Souths progam then left and need the same at Boone.Dont know him at all but do it on the field.You cant win games in the paper.

True... True. You see Boone is living in a 2009 fantasy world thats momentum carried them threw 2010. Well... the REAL WORLD is now back in session. :roflol:

Maybe Carter will read you post and figure it out.:)

Betsy 28-14 Witten O schools Jenkins D

Pats 14-13 Read all about it. New coach shows Colobro how to win.

Tribe 28-21 Tribe Juniors lay down foundation for next year's state run.

Devils 35-21 Too much winning football vs. too much wishing basketball

Warriors 21-0 One smash mouth vs. one smashed mouth

Rebs 41-35 Scoreboard blows a fuse

Vikings 42-12 Fast pace attack wears down hornys

Pirates 21-19 Kiree coming out

I woulda run the table if not for some home cooking in the South game. Not bad at all. thumb[1].gif

True... True. You see Boone is living in a 2009 fantasy world thats momentum carried them threw 2010. Well... the REAL WORLD is now back in session. :roflol:

Yawn....You've ate crow I'll eat it tonight, didn't expect Elizabethton to put such a big whipping on my boys but, you live ya learn and go on to the next game. And congrats on your boys winning against Johnson County......cough......cough

But... a win is a win. You had about the right picks and one I kept my eye on that you were right and everyone else had it picked wrong...East has built up to be a nice dark horse. Taking TN High off the schedule was a really good idea.

Momentum? 2009....what happened way back in the day....ah not saying it :D We have so many more meetings to look forward to :) Surprised in 2009 Blacked Out in 2010...I sense animosity in Bristol towards my boys :) Looks like the real world is in session but I'd like to actually see you all in some competition....I'm sorry but the state of the Johnson County program is one where the 7th and 8th graders in Bristol could beat them....which I take it they were playing somewhere around the second quarter tonight.

I'll eat the crow, congrats to cow town, see ya next year! On to next week.

PATHETIC!!!! This is the absolute worst Conference, any level in the State. Every Team but Dobyns-Bennett lines up a smaller Division Team, every one of you.... and every one of you loose except Tennessee High pounding a terible smaller team in Johnson County. Step it up!! Heck the Indians could have played better, they are young and they made some key mistakes tonight.... but they still went on the Road and beat the largest 6A School in the State East of Nashville.

Week 0 was catastrophic for this Conference. No Respect deserved and none will be given!

PATHETIC!!!! This is the absolute worst Conference, any level in the State. Every Team but Dobyns-Bennett lines up a smaller Division Team, every one of you.... and every one of you loose except Tennessee High pounding a terible smaller team in Johnson County. Step it up!! Heck the Indians could have played better, they are young and they made some key mistakes tonight.... but they still went on the Road and beat the largest 6A School in the State East of Nashville.

Week 0 was catastrophic for this Conference. No Respect deserved and none will be given!

BUMP , ArtVandalay!!! Upper East Tennessee is PITIFUL! Perhaps D.B.'s all-time victories record is because they"ve feasted on these cupcakes for years! Is D.B. simply the "Boise State of Tennessee Highschool Football?'

BUMP , ArtVandalay!!! Upper East Tennessee is PITIFUL! Perhaps D.B.'s all-time victories record is because they"ve feasted on these cupcakes for years! Is D.B. simply the "Boise State of Tennessee Highschool Football?'

Thats ok. Lets take all victories over upper east tn teams off everybodys record. DB still comes out pretty good. The problem with upper east tn. teams is coaching. The worst coaching in America is right here in our area. The community doesn't get involved. The school boards obstruct our sports programs. We are 20 years behind.

I would say AD's and head coaches don't want to schedule tougher opponents when the TSSAA punished teams the past two years for losing non-conference games. And based on some of these scores, teams like Central and DC may need to go find some 1A schools to play if they want to win at all. East scored 4 touchdowns against Crockett in one quarter.

In the case of Tennessee and Johnson County, JC should be the ones admonished for even agreeing to play the Vikings for two years. The only thing they have to gain from it is having a tenth game on the schedule.

Don't worry Art, DB scheduled their smaller, weaker opponent for Week 1. :thumb: