What I Learned at the KOC Kickoff Jamboree

AdmiralGlasgow

George Bullock the P/PK from West is really good and will definitely have a chance to make an impact at UT in the coming years.

Karns has a D lineman who is fast enough to line up at RB for any team in the area.

Other than that I thought the jamboree was boring and drawn out. Most coaches seemed content with pounding the ball on the ground in hopes of a 1-score victory, and very few took any shots down the field. With a market of sports fans the size of Knoxville's, and with UT not in full swing yet, I think the organizers could do a better job putting together and exhibition that truly generates excitement for the upcoming season.

Your thoughts...

Its a nice tradition I suppose and it serves its purpose as a fund raiser. The highlight of the night was not even football related...sometime during the 2nd quarter Kris Budden (wbir) walked from the north endzone all the way down the sidline and exited through the south tunnel. I hate to see her leave but I love to watch her go!