Dobyns-Bennett vs. Farragut

dbFAN91

I'd say that is fair to say the Indians are a young team. We graduated most of the skill positions last year. However we do have some very good Seniors, Ty Hayworth is a mountain of a man (verbal commit to Wake Forrest) and Justin Long (DE/LB) are both very good players and leaders on the team. The Junior Class is deep and there are some good Soph's too. This will be the fastest team the Indians have put on the field in a long time. Tailback/Wing player Devon Swafford is a threat to score from many different positions and Malik Foreman (both are Juniors) is the fastest track man in East Tennessee, he should get deep for a few passes this year. QB play is going to be the key for the Indians. Our Kicking Game should be better than it has been in 4-5 years. Defense should be stout.

I am going with the Kingsport in this game, because I always do.

3 days 13 hours 54 min to kick-off

Roll Tribe Roll

Hate to break it to you Art , but He wasnt the fastest kid in East Tn. Jadon Short from OR was. Anyways, just had to throw that in. lol

Hate to break it to you Art , but He wasnt the fastest kid in East Tn. Jadon Short from OR was. Anyways, just had to throw that in. lol

Well, a couple of things... to me, East Tennessee is anything East of Knoxville. And the second, I said "is", not was. Your guy was smoking fast but he graduated last year.. DB's Foreman is a Junior this year.

Good luck to the Atomic City Kitties this year

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by ArtVandalay

Well, a couple of things... to me, East Tennessee is anything East of Knoxville. And the second, I said "is", not was. Your guy was smoking fast but he graduated last year.. DB's Foreman is a Junior this year.

Roll Tribe Roll

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can never fool ArtVandalay

Roll Tribe Roll

He is not the fastest in East Tennessee. John Patrone, Class of 2012, of University School in Johnson City ran a 10.58 last year and was second in the State Meet. Foreman's best is 10.73. He came in 5th in the East Tennessee sectionals and did not make State. He was beaten by a Jefferson City runner and three Knoxville runners.

How about this guys.No team that DB has on it's schedule will be able to use it's players for a scout team that can represent Foreman's speed. That's all that matters come game time.

There are at least a dozen young men that DB will play that can represent Foreman's speed. Even Volunteer has a couple of speedsters that can get within .2 in the 40. Who plays the smartest is what matters.

Now where did I put that big-headed Indian picture?

ps Knoxville is most definitely in East Tennessee.

There are at least a dozen young men that DB will play that can represent Foreman's speed. Even Volunteer has a couple of speedsters that can get within .2 in the 40. Who plays the smartest is what matters.

Now where did I put that big-headed Indian picture?

ps Knoxville is most definitely in East Tennessee.

I will take a smart fast player over a slower smart player as well.Speed is the biggest difference between DB-SH and most of the big 8 this year.Volunteer nor any other team this side of Johnson city can scout DB's overall speed or Foreman's.

You knownothings can down Foreman all you want. He has alot more than speed. When he came in at defensive back last year he can lay the wood to you. He has great football speed, can play at QB, DB, RB, & WR. He's got "it" (for those of you that know what "it" is) As for as his speed goes, just sit back and watch him run away from those you say can run with him.