The Fool We Know As "OLETIGER"

Stunna19

Everybody know's that OLETIGER has been making a fool out of himself and the Sunbright Tigers for a long time. PLEASE DO NOT ASSOCIATE THAT ILLITERATE DUNCE WITH SUNBRIGHT. We have a good group of kids on the team and none of us hardly ever talk down or talk trash to another school. Supposedly The Morgan County Schools are suppose to be rivals, but most of us are actually all friends with one another who play football and basketball. I'm a Senior this year who plays for Sunbright and my friends, coaches, and I have no clue who OLETIGER is. He has claimed to play for Sunbright in the past and I'm not for sure, but I do believe he claimed to be a Senior on this years team. Is there anyway this guy/girl could be banned for SLANDER. He's just a sucker hiding behind a computer talking trash and making my school and I look ignorant. I'm just asking for you to not listen to him. Whenever he posts something or replies to somebody just ignore him. That'll be the only way to stop him. I'm tired of looking like a clown from some random person who nobody knows who he is.

"I'm addicted to perfection. Problem with my life is I'm also addicted to chaos. Perfect chaos."

Everybody know's that OLETIGER has been making a fool out of himself and the Sunbright Tigers for a long time. PLEASE DO NOT ASSOCIATE THAT ILLITERATE DUNCE WITH SUNBRIGHT. We have a good group of kids on the team and none of us hardly ever talk down or talk trash to another school. Supposedly The Morgan County Schools are suppose to be rivals, but most of us are actually all friends with one another who play football and basketball. I'm a Senior this year who plays for Sunbright and my friends, coaches, and I have no clue who OLETIGER is. He has claimed to play for Sunbright in the past and I'm not for sure, but I do believe he claimed to be a Senior on this years team. Is there anyway this guy/girl could be banned for SLANDER. He's just a sucker hiding behind a computer talking trash and making my school and I look ignorant. I'm just asking for you to not listen to him. Whenever he posts something or replies to somebody just ignore him. That'll be the only way to stop him. I'm tired of looking like a clown from some random person who nobody knows who he is.

"I'm addicted to perfection. Problem with my life is I'm also addicted to chaos. Perfect chaos."

pleas dont put my name on here agin. im one of best tiger fans you will find. you guys are the best and i cant wait to beat jackson co. this week. we looked good at york. if we play like that every game we want get beat.

I know that he was not talking to me because I have never talked bad about another team. My name was made to trash oletiger. I am from one of the county schools (not a coach or player) and I do not associate sunbright with oletiger. None of the people that I know from sunbright act like oletiger. Stunna, I commend you for stepping up and trying to disassociate with oletiger. No one on here cares about him so dont worry. Half of the time we cant even understand the things that he tries to type