DeKalb Co. vs Warren Co.

TigerPride23

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dekalb coaches and players believe this is the worst warren co football they have seen, all talk points to players believing warren co is really bad, delalb wont be able to run so they will throw the ball to Molander and Taylor #1 and #24 respectively, warren offense is terrible according to new Defensive coordinator for dekalb, according to most players talk and beliefs I have DeKalb 33 Warren Co 14

dekalb coaches and players believe this is the worst warren co football they have seen, all talk points to players believing warren co is really bad, delalb wont be able to run so they will throw the ball to Molander and Taylor #1 and #24 respectively, warren offense is terrible according to new Defensive coordinator for dekalb, according to most players talk and beliefs I have DeKalb 33 Warren Co 14

Dekalb won't be able to run the ball? I guess we shall see.

An historic win at Warren County was a great way to start the season. I agree, there were too many dropped passes, missed tackles and some useless penalties but that's what weekday practice is for. This game could have easily been a 35-0 shutout. Tigers will only get better and stronger. Congrats to Coach Trapp, his staff and our mighty Tigers for a well deserved win.