Heritage Vs. Jeff Co.

scotsqb7

I see heritage winning this one. They beat jeff a year ago in a scrimmage. The have a great running back and a quarter back that makes very good decisions. He won't turn the ball over. Defensively they are very young but can potentially be a good squad. They're d-line is very disciplined and have a mean pass rush.

I see heritage winning this one. They beat jeff a year ago in a scrimmage. The have a great running back and a quarter back that makes very good decisions. He won't turn the ball over. Defensively they are very young but can potentially be a good squad. They're d-line is very disciplined and have a mean pass rush.

Like I said above !!

I see heritage winning this one. They beat jeff a year ago in a scrimmage.

31- 7 JeffCo Wins

The have a great running back and a quarter back that makes very good decisions. He won't turn the ball over.

Running back is good not great: He did have a fumble and was getting caught in the back field most of the night.

QB, Pick 6 = He turned the ball over and the sack he took in the first quarter was bad decision making. But he did have one nice screen play late in the game.

Defensively they are very young but can potentially be a good squad. They're d-line is very disciplined and have a mean pass rush.

The D-line was Big but no real push for the Heritage boys. They only got to Jeff's QB once and that was on a LB blitz from the edge that caused the late game INT.

Peace