Harriman at Monterey

olerockyrebel

It's been a few years since these two teams have met, Harriman has had their way most of the years but what's your prediction on this year's matchup?

Harriman-20

Monterey-14

Harriman is horrible this year watching them play is just bad. Not because I pull for Rockwood I am from Knox no hate what so ever for the team but there hurting

Harriman-7

Monterey-28

Hope Harriman has some talent move in there hurting :excl: :excl: :excl:

Harriman is horrible this year watching them play is just bad. Not because I pull for Rockwood I am from Knox no hate what so ever for the team but there hurting

Harriman-7

Monterey-28

Not to sure what Harriman team your watching? But in their scrimmages they've played Sequoyah to a good game. Then played very good offense against York and Pigeon Forge in their scrimmage. Defense needs a bit tweaking but other than that they'll be just fine and for the record i'm assuming your referring to the jamoboree, well they played their jv against OS.

Harriman-7

Monterey-28

Also you talk of teams being bad, Rockwood didn't look impressive at all in the jamboree. Might of been a bad night but just didn't look good at all.

Not to sure what Harriman team your watching? But in their scrimmages they've played Sequoyah to a good game. Then played very good offense against York and Pigeon Forge in their scrimmage. Defense needs a bit tweaking but other than that they'll be just fine and for the record i'm assuming your referring to the jamoboree, well they played their jv against OS.

I watched the Sequoyah Scrimmage.... There not physical at all line is weak. Just looks like another lazy Harriman team. I get around I enjoy Highschool football and this time of year i usually guess right for the most part....Defense all it takes is run around that number 54 playing D-End :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk: thats a joke along with the player. Goodluck to Coach Tapp and his Devils though

I watched the Sequoyah Scrimmage.... There not physical at all line is weak. Just looks like another lazy Harriman team. I get around I enjoy Highschool football and this time of year i usually guess right for the most part....Defense all it takes is run around that number 54 playing D-End :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk: thats a joke along with the player. Goodluck to Coach Tapp and his Devils though

I hope you feel accomplished, we're grown men. There is no reason for downing a hard working high schooler playing football, you should feel great about yourself! But the talking will be done on the field, this Harriman group has the most heart and drive i've seen in a while and they will surprise some people, you've never been one to talk good about Harriman any way so don't come on a thread when you have nothing good to say. You just make your self look ignorant when you have no clue as to what your talking about, 54 must not be too bad because he is getting looked at by colleges so before you spout off know your facts. Line wise they're pretty big and physical, i've seen it first hand and trust me I know football! This isn't last years team with a bunch of superstars, they work as one and that's what will keep them going this year, they will have success. But i'm sure alot of teams will have the same attitude you have going into play Harriman, but that's good cause they'll be in for a long night and will be crying here on coacht when the big blue come away with a victory. I'm not saying they're the best Harriman team i've seen cause they're not, honestly last year's team had more athletes than this year but I think more success will come this year because of the heart and teamwork this bunch has! So get ready cause I guarantee the lack of knowledge posts about Harriman will be proved wrong!

Harriman will never make it anywhere as a football team as long as Travis Tapp is coaching. He doesn't know how to condition his players properly nor does he know how to run a successful offense. Wing T offense is the easiest offense to shut down. All you have to do is get two defensive linemen to follow the guards at one time. I recommend the harriman people to push for travis tapp to be removed from being coach and get scotty dikes or someone that knows how to play football and actually played at a REAL COLLEGE

I hope you feel accomplished, we're grown men. There is no reason for downing a hard working high schooler playing football, you should feel great about yourself! But the talking will be done on the field, this Harriman group has the most heart and drive i've seen in a while and they will surprise some people, you've never been one to talk good about Harriman any way so don't come on a thread when you have nothing good to say. You just make your self look ignorant when you have no clue as to what your talking about, 54 must not be too bad because he is getting looked at by colleges so before you spout off know your facts. Line wise they're pretty big and physical, i've seen it first hand and trust me I know football! This isn't last years team with a bunch of superstars, they work as one and that's what will keep them going this year, they will have success. But i'm sure alot of teams will have the same attitude you have going into play Harriman, but that's good cause they'll be in for a long night and will be crying here on coacht when the big blue come away with a victory. I'm not saying they're the best Harriman team i've seen cause they're not, honestly last year's team had more athletes than this year but I think more success will come this year because of the heart and teamwork this bunch has! So get ready cause I guarantee the lack of knowledge posts about Harriman will be proved wrong!

Makes you look pretty Ignorant yourself saying there line is physical... Where you at the Scrimmage ? They are the laziest bunch I've seen and yes your right i shouldnt have pointed the kid out not his fault he cant do his desired job hes supposed to do ! My apologies to the kid if it hurt his feelings saying hes not a cut out D-End. Predictions arent going to change though :thumb: :thumb:

Harriman will never make it anywhere as a football team as long as Travis Tapp is coaching. He doesn't know how to condition his players properly nor does he know how to run a successful offense. Wing T offense is the easiest offense to shut down. All you have to do is get two defensive linemen to follow the guards at one time. I recommend the harriman people to push for travis tapp to be removed from being coach and get scotty dikes or someone that knows how to play football and actually played at a REAL COLLEGE

Get over it. It sounds like to me that you want the job yourself.

I saw this exact post in another thread.

I don't care what you say about the Wing-T. It can be successful.

Try and stop Trousdale County's offense with your defenses you mentioned in the other thread.

Get over it. It sounds like to me that you want the job yourself.

I saw this exact post in another thread.

I don't care what you say about the Wing-T. It can be successful.

Try and stop Trousdale County's offense with your defenses you mentioned in the other thread.

Its one of the most Successful if ran right. This guys a loser Tapp has no "athletes" he may have some what of a team but no winning one

Its one of the most Successful if ran right. This guys a loser Tapp has no "athletes" he may have some what of a team but no winning one

Well I still believe they are physical and will surprise some people either way! This is where i'm from and i've grew up here all my life and whether they go 10-0 or 0-10 i'm pulling for them. You started bashing Harriman last year so if all your going to do is try and talk bad about Harriman then step off this forum and get back on Rockwood's cause you ride them hard enough. Either way neither of us will know exactly how they are till the gae tonight so sit back and wait big man!