Warren county football

pioneersfan

He hurt his shoulder I think. He was about the only senior besides Sangi that showed any senior leadership. The senior class was weak as a whole.

I do not know the extent of his injuries but if what I have heard is true ( I heard after I posted) then his leadership is pretty weak. You dont miss games for minor shoulder injuries or minor injuries period. That was one thing about the core of last years (class of 2011) seniors they were tough as heck.

What do you call leadership? Not a one them including Sangi showed leadership especially the seniors, the closest thing to a leader was probably Mullican..

I do not know the extent of his injuries but if what I have heard is true ( I heard after I posted) then his leadership is pretty weak. You dont miss games for minor shoulder injuries or minor injuries period. That was one thing about the core of last years (class of 2011) seniors they were tough as heck.

What do you call leadership? Not a one them including Sangi showed leadership especially the seniors, the closest thing to a leader was probably Mullican..

Your probably right I was just trying to find something good out of this senior class. Looking back tho, this senior class was probably the weakest in the last several years in both strength and leadership but I dont see a lot of leadership out of anybody on the team. Mullican has not shown the ability to step up and take control of the huddle or the team. Juniors and sophomores are still waiting for someone to step up to.

I dont know about any of the leadership issues ... all i know is it was a rough year,one I hope I never have to relive again ....

I don't like it when people call out the players on here,Im sure the guys are playing as hard as they could and why should anyone question their toughness......

Lets just all put this one behind us and go on...Workouts start in 3 weeks if you know of any kid that would make a Leader ,5* recruit,Hawg in the trenches,Ladamian Tomlinson, just send them out we could usem.

Thats the part of his game he struggles with I think mainly because he is a SOPHOMORE.As he gets older his leadership qualities will come out more and more.Hes very comfortable with the Juniors so next year should be alot better.

Smashmouth, Tell him to keep working hard and he is doing good! I feel your pain! You couldn't even imagine what we have been through playing sports here! Especially Michael's senior year!

Smashmouth, Tell him to keep working hard and he is doing good! I feel your pain! You couldn't even imagine what we have been through playing sports here! Especially Michael's senior year!

I remember that quite well and I remember your frustration,I hope we don't have to deal with that situation.and I Hope this 0-10 Lights a fire under all these Kids/coaches belly in this off season to never see this again.

I see Micheals pictures on facebook hes doing well Good luck to him and you.