Warren county football

pioneersfan

• 2 weeks later...

I can answer this !!! Don"t tackle 4, 7, or 30.Now the hard question..can it be fixed before tullahoma ?

That may be the big question but instead I think it will be will they be able to hold Tullahoma to less than 35 points in the first half?

Edited by Whitey

Is it just football that is struggling? Is it basketball, baseball also? If it is all sports, it's probably more than just coaching or the players. It is a combination of many things. I will give the WC faithful credit for one thing. You are passionate. But, that's what the kids (players, students, etc) have to be. And you can't make them that way. They have to want it.

Is it just football that is struggling? Is it basketball, baseball also? If it is all sports, it's probably more than just coaching or the players. It is a combination of many things. I will give the WC faithful credit for one thing. You are passionate. But, that's what the kids (players, students, etc) have to be. And you can't make them that way. They have to want it.

So, what are you saying? The other kids "want it" more than the kids of Warren County in any of the sports? Yes, all the sports are way down from where they used to be. But every sport is that way because the kids don't "want it?"

is the community and administration steal behind the head coach, he seems to be a great guy...i know that things can get pretty heated in mcminnville....i hope that they give him time to get things going in the right direction....he should atleast get until his first freshmen class is seniors...good luck and go pioneers