Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

Based on everything I have read, told and seen.PC just won't be able to match up with LC. Depth and talent for LC just outmans PC. Don't see a competitive game. PC will just be outmatched in a lot of position across the board. Agree with some of the other posts I have seen. When LC had these two plus a couple other players that graduated a couple of years ago played a very hard hitting game wth Columbia Central and played them to a tied. They lost a couple of key players from that group, but have players that can play along with the 2 Beast. Pc will see first hand. Just don't see PC having much of chance in this game. LC will have a great season baring any injuries like they have had the past 2 seasons.

I believe it will be very competitive, but PC will need put together a complete game. But we shall see!!! Row Viking Row!!!!!

Heard coach sharp was scared to trade films. Is anybody heard that? If we cant matchup with LC its going to be a long year. I dont know why he is scared. I thought you always traded film with team your playing I dont blame you coach but it is kinda of a yeller move. Dont be scared you guys out match us all across the board. NOT!!!!!!:thumb: If your scared say your scared.:hungry:

Based on everything I have read, told and seen.PC just won't be able to match up with LC. Depth and talent for LC just outmans PC. Don't see a competitive game. PC will just be outmatched in a lot of position across the board. Agree with some of the other posts I have seen. When LC had these two plus a couple other players that graduated a couple of years ago played a very hard hitting game wth Columbia Central and played them to a tied. They lost a couple of key players from that group, but have players that can play along with the 2 Beast. Pc will see first hand. Just don't see PC having much of chance in this game. LC will have a great season baring any injuries like they have had the past 2 seasons.

Your LC guys out match our guys everywhere...... Do what? You my friend cant tell the difference between a sneeze and a wet fart.

My prediction: this game will be a lot closer than what both sides think.

my prediction is after aug.26 one of these teams wiil have a loss! (im not just talking smack when i say people will see that the panthers are for real this year) good luck to both sides! im done talking about this! everyone will see friday night. its time to put up or shut up! (this wiil be my last post untill this game is over!) see yall friday night!

Edited by alltime

What I would like to know is where all this dang talenet came from? Lets do some stats. 2010 Lewis County loses to Mt. Pleasant 20-30, 2010 Perry County beats Mt. Pleasant 48-34. 2010 Lewis Co. loses to Collinwood 8-26, 2010 Perry Co. beats Collinwood 40-35, 2010 Lewis Co. loses to Wayne Co. 21-34, 2010 Perry Co. beats Wayne Co. 50-48. Now that was just 1 year ago that all this went down, and if you didn't have the talent then where did it come from. We've heard talk of Sparkman and Graham playing this year, when they didn't play last year, but thats only 2 people. I don't see how those 2 people are going to out man PC across the board, truth is LC can't out man PC across the board because you don't have a player on the LC team that is an equal or even close to an equal to Jacob Tucker......

my prediction is after aug.26 one of these teams wiil have a loss! (im not just talking smack when i say people will see that the panthers are for real this year) good luck to both sides! im done talking about this! everyone will see friday night. its time to put up or shut up! (this wiil be my last post untill this game is over!) see yall friday night!

Its probably a good thing your not going to post anything until after the game. No need for you to come one here with your unwitty comments and make yourself and LC look stupid.(and when you lose you might want to stay off here after the game too, cause I give losers with big mouths a hard time.) :roflolk:

What I would like to know is where all this dang talenet came from? Lets do some stats. 2010 Lewis County loses to Mt. Pleasant 20-30, 2010 Perry County beats Mt. Pleasant 48-34. 2010 Lewis Co. loses to Collinwood 8-26, 2010 Perry Co. beats Collinwood 40-35, 2010 Lewis Co. loses to Wayne Co. 21-34, 2010 Perry Co. beats Wayne Co. 50-48. Now that was just 1 year ago that all this went down, and if you didn't have the talent then where did it come from. We've heard talk of Sparkman and Graham playing this year, when they didn't play last year, but thats only 2 people. I don't see how those 2 people are going to out man PC across the board, truth is LC can't out man PC across the board because you don't have a player on the LC team that is an equal or even close to an equal to Jacob Tucker......

Tucker is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. All will bow to Tucker come friday night, especially Graham and J. Sparkles. :roflolk:

LC-40

PC-21