Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

Why would we help out an opponent? How dumb are you PC guys. Yes, we have lots of PC films. None of which came from PC. Thats how it works, you find someone with something you want and you get it. I'm pretty sure I've never heard of teams giving each other films on themselves a week prior to the two playing. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Well, I take that back, you guys never cease to amaze me. It's like your IQ drops a point everyday.:rolleyes:

Coaches trade with the team they are playing every week and its always last 2 games . If you havent played 2 yet. you go to the scimages. Its cool coaches got film today so everybody chill. You my friend need to get out a little. The reason you trade if your a coach is to show who is the best coach this ios what we do , stop it kinda of thing. Sharp is using every card he can play here and its cool by me but he trades with the team he is playing every week ask him. Just not this week cause he is worried.

Why would we help out an opponent? How dumb are you PC guys. Yes, we have lots of PC films. None of which came from PC. Thats how it works, you find someone with something you want and you get it. I'm pretty sure I've never heard of teams giving each other films on themselves a week prior to the two playing. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Well, I take that back, you guys never cease to amaze me. It's like your IQ drops a point everyday.:rolleyes:

How dumb are you? If you want specifics, I will spell it out for you. None of your opponents would give us film because Sharp asked them not to. If LC is not worried or scared of PC, why would he do that? I guess you will say that's just being smart on Sharp's part, and maybe it is, but it's also pretty low IMO.

Edited by viking_fan

this shows just how much u know about highschool football.coaches have been trading tape for ever!!!

Your LC guys out match our guys everywhere...... Do what? You my friend cant tell the difference between a sneeze and a wet fart.

I didn't know the differance till your post. Now that I know what a wet fart looks like, can you point out who the sneeze is. Thank you.

It wasn't a put down on PC. Just looks like LC is to deep and talented for PC to match up. If you can point out where you think PC has an edge over LC you can just say it instead of the cheap little insults. The hope both teams have is not to lose any players to injuries. Its a long season and neither team can afford any key injuries early.

I didn't know the differance till your post. Now that I know what a wet fart looks like, can you point out who the sneeze is. Thank you.

It wasn't a put down on PC. Just looks like LC is to deep and talented for PC to match up. If you can point out where you think PC has an edge over LC you can just say it instead of the cheap little insults. The hope both teams have is not to lose any players to injuries. Its a long season and neither team can afford any key injuries early.

A sneeze is to force out the breath in a sudden violent audible spasm. Glad you figured out the wet fart thing, on your own. As far as where do I think we have you out matched......Well RT, RG, C, LG, LT, WR, QB, D-LINE, CB and I also think the only edge you've got is kicker. Easier question would be where we dont have you

Edited by radio33

this shows just how much u know about highschool football.coaches have been trading tape for ever!!!

Yes coaches trade film every week. BUT NEVER WITH THE TEAM YOU ARE FIXING TO PLAY. You PC folks just keep showing all of your extensive football knowledge so everyone who reads will know how stupid you are. Radio, now really, you have us outmatched everywhere? Since when? Why are we playing this game if LC doesn't even have a chance? Eventually you have to use something besides the "Tucker is God" card. Everyone has a breaking point. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Yes coaches trade film every week. BUT NEVER WITH THE TEAM YOU ARE FIXING TO PLAY. You PC folks just keep showing all of your extensive football knowledge so everyone who reads will know how stupid you are. Radio, now really, you have us outmatched everywhere? Since when? Why are we playing this game if LC doesn't even have a chance? Eventually you have to use something besides the "Tucker is God" card. Everyone has a breaking point. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

I Dunno? The Gate Maybe? To Prove You Wrong? Maybe Nothing Else To Do That Night? LOL

I Dunno? The Gate Maybe? To Prove You Wrong? Maybe Nothing Else To Do That Night? LOL

Good call, good call, because I know for a fact that there is just no way that LC could even begin imagine being in a game with the perennial powerhouse known as the Perry County Vikings. Right. . . .:rolleyes: I'm starting to think that you guys actually believe all this BS you've been spitting.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Good call, good call, because I know for a fact that there is just no way that LC could even begin imagine being in a game with the perennial powerhouse known as the Perry County Vikings. Right. . . .:rolleyes: I'm starting to think that you guys actually believe all this BS you've been spitting.

Don't worry your little self. We'll make a believer out of you too. :roflol:

Don't worry your little self. We'll make a believer out of you too. :roflol:

I believe it will be quite the contrary my friend. LC will make you believe that everything you have ever said, every word, your entire existance is a lie.

"Life's battles don't always go to the bigger or faster man. Sooner or later the man who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

-Vince Lombardi