Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

hey lewiscopanthers, great lombardi quote, i always kept a copy of his "what it takes to be no. 1" speech in my locker, i read it everyday. i wouldn't trade film with them either, if perry county doesn't have the contacts to obtain scrimmage tapes then that's poor preparation and networking on their own part. you keep mashing buttons, because you are owning these perry posters . roflolk.gifroflolk.gifroflolk.gif

Glad someone sees quality work when it's stomping on their toes. Too bad these PC boys will have to see LC do quality work on Tucker and all of the other athletes who just have us "outmatched across the board". Tell me Pete, what is it that makes me classless? Does the truth hurt your feelings?

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Glad someone sees quality work when it's stomping on their toes. Too bad these PC boys will have to see LC do quality work on Tucker and all of the other athletes who just have us "outmatched across the board". Tell me Pete, what is it that makes me classless? Does the truth hurt your feelings?

I don't know what makes you that way. :mrgreen:

I don't know what makes you that way. :mrgreen:

Here, let me reword it so that you might understand what I'm asking. What is it that I've said that has lead you to believe that I am lacking in class? All that I have said is true. Since when is honesty classless? That any better for you PC folks? Gotta break it up into a bunch of little words for you guys.

Here, let me reword it so that you might understand what I'm asking. What is it that I've said that has lead you to believe that I am lacking in class? All that I have said is true. Since when is honesty classless? That any better for you PC folks? Gotta break it up into a bunch of little words for you guys.

:roflol: I give up. It's hard to insult someone who doesn't understand the insult.

Let me just say this: LC posters keep saying that you have us out-manned across the board. You say LC is not worried about PC. If all that is true, why make deals with other coaches to keep them from giving us film? That's the point I was trying to get across. You can say you're not worried till you're blue in the face, but the fact is PC has nothing to lose. LC is a 3A team. This game means absolutely nothing to PC except for bragging rights. On the other hand, it is LC's first game, and losing to little ole PC might just set the tone for the rest of the season. So, yes, I'm sure LC folks are a little worried. I'm done arguing with you, I'll save it for alltime & pantherboyz.

:roflol: I give up. It's hard to insult someone who doesn't understand the insult. Let me just say this: LC posters keep saying that you have us out-manned across the board. You say LC is not worried about PC. If all that is true, why make deals with other coaches to keep them from giving us film? That's the point I was trying to get across. You can say you're not worried till you're blue in the face, but the fact is PC has nothing to lose. LC is a 3A team. This game means absolutely nothing to PC except for bragging rights. On the other hand, it is LC's first game, and losing to little ole PC might just set the tone for the rest of the season. So, yes, I'm sure LC folks are a little worried. I'm done arguing with you, I'll save it for alltime & pantherboyz.

I keep telling myself the same thing. See the thing is, you think your come backs are witty and smart, BUT they just aren't.. at all. I'm not worried about a thing. If by some freak chance, we lose it wouldn't affect me one bit, and I doubt Coach Sharp is worried. What's the worst that could happen? You think he's never lost a game? Is his job at stake? No, LC has had 2 crappy seasons.(by LC's standards, but for PC it would be a pretty good year) He would pick up his papers(which by now would be scattered all about the field) and go get ready for the next game. The way I see it, and the way you guys talk, PC is the only one in this game with something to lose. See you guys have yourselves set up on a pedistle. It's either PC is all that is football, or if we lose to PC then everyone will lose their jobs. I hate to break it to you, but you're JUST Perry County. That's it, nothing more, nothing less. What I'm trying to say is, you're NOT A BIG DEAL. :popcorneater:

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

I keep telling myself the same thing. See the thing is, you think your come backs are witty and smart, BUT they just aren't.. at all. I'm not worried about a thing. If by some freak chance, we lose it wouldn't affect me one bit, and I doubt Coach Sharp is worried. What's the worst that could happen? You think he's never lost a game? Is his job at stake? No, LC has had 2 crappy seasons.(by LC's standards, but for PC it would be a pretty good year) He would pick up his papers(which by now would be scattered all about the field) and go get ready for the next game. The way I see it, and the way you guys talk, PC is the only one in this game with something to lose. See you guys have yourselves set up on a pedistle. It's either PC is all that is football, or if we lose to PC then everyone will lose their jobs. I hate to break it to you, but you're JUST Perry County. That's it, nothing more, nothing less. What I'm trying to say is, you're NOT A BIG DEAL. :popcorneater:

smiley-sleep006.gif

That's funny cause y'all aren't a big deal either. Your just another stepping stone in our season, and we'll walk across that stone just like all the others. :thumb:

If your implying that PC folks are incest, how is it that Perry Co turns out the Athletes and LC turns out all the duds? :roflol:

You must not really be from PC if you picked up on that. I thought I was pretty subtle.:rolleyes: What makes you think your athletes are so superior? Really, you have no evidence. The words you speak are of pure ignorance. What "duds" exactly are you talking about? If I recall one of your coaches was one of our "duds".