Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

Good luck to both teams this week. I don't know much about LC this year but I don't believe it would matter cause I say PC wins this game. Who is the playmakers for PC this year and please don't "just about everybody" not tryin to be mean just can't stand that....just some real all around playmakers.

Tucker is the biggest playmaker we have...Rhodes and Dill didnt play at Forrest because they missed camp...their back...on defense i would say Garrett Hill and Andrew Mathis...very good hitters and thy go all out...and they are also very good on offense...Garrett is good at receiver and Mathis caught 2 TD's the other nite...one for 65 yrds and Garrett had about 85 yrds receiving also...but the O line needs work and the Defense is pretty solid

Every time I look at this topic, it's like an old couple arguing.

I say if you guys want to settle it, then meet before the game in the parking lot and have a throw down. Quit arguing and talk about football.

That's the reason CoachT is going downhill anyways. No one talks about football anymore, they just get on here to insult and bash other teams and their posters. Mature a little and grow a pair.

Every time I look at this topic, it's like an old couple arguing.

I say if you guys want to settle it, then meet before the game in the parking lot and have a throw down. Quit arguing and talk about football.

That's the reason CoachT is going downhill anyways. No one talks about football anymore, they just get on here to insult and bash other teams and their posters. Mature a little and grow a pair.

Yeah, Viking Fan...LOL

There is a lot of true and false statements going around. So let me clear some of these up that I am involved in

1. I hear I have a big lot of money on the game ..... false I do have 100 dollars on this game but I only bet becase I already beat the guy out of 100 over LC football. He sent word to me that he wanted to up the bet to 500 after we sucked at Huntingdon after the jamboree. I said I would let him know knowing the whole time i wasnt going to up the bet. Last week i sent word to him if i wanted to bet 5000 would he cover that only kidding around and just stirring the pot.

2. I said PC would beat LC by 40..... I said PC would beat LC by 40 if Sparky dont play. I said this to coach Sharp only after he said to me that and I quote "Anybody you guys need for the rest of the season like your boy or Tucker you mioght not want to put them in against us cause we will put them out for the season." I will stand up for my kid and this team cause I do have alot of time in these kids growing up.

I hear coach Sharp said he wasnt trading films because of something I said all I can say is dont dish out if you cant take it coach. You may have 20 yrs of coaching invested in LC but I got a kid here and I coached most of this team for 5 or 6 years. I have took up for coach many times ask anybody ask Pace go back and read last years boards on here. You know what was said at the tire shop coach dont change my words to stir something. This game will be over in a 5 days I hope that we dont have to carry it around for the rest of our days. You know you flagged me down and talked smack first. I still love ya coach but you are on the tracks and train is coming through. Sorry

There is a lot of true and false statements going around. So let me clear some of these up that I am involved in

1. I hear I have a big lot of money on the game ..... false I do have 100 dollars on this game but I only bet becase I already beat the guy out of 100 over LC football. He sent word to me that he wanted to up the bet to 500 after we sucked at Huntingdon after the jamboree. I said I would let him know knowing the whole time i wasnt going to up the bet. Last week i sent word to him if i wanted to bet 5000 would he cover that only kidding around and just stirring the pot.

2. I said PC would beat LC by 40..... I said PC would beat LC by 40 if Sparky dont play. I said this to coach Sharp only after he said to me that and I quote "Anybody you guys need for the rest of the season like your boy or Tucker you mioght not want to put them in against us cause we will put them out for the season." I will stand up for my kid and this team cause I do have alot of time in these kids growing up.

I hear coach Sharp said he wasnt trading films because of something I said all I can say is dont dish out if you cant take it coach. You may have 20 yrs of coaching invested in LC but I got a kid here and I coached most of this team for 5 or 6 years. I have took up for coach many times ask anybody ask Pace go back and read last years boards on here. You know what was said at the tire shop coach dont change my words to stir something. This game will be over in a 5 days I hope that we dont have to carry it around for the rest of our days. You know you flagged me down and talked smack first. I still love ya coach but you are on the tracks and train is coming through. Sorry

LC has given PC film anytime they've asked for it in the past. If it weren't for Coach Sharp PC wouldn't even have a program. If Coach doesn't want to give PC a film, I'm sure he has a very legitimate reason.(Not that he is scared) Or that a junior pro coach said something to hurt his feelings.

LC has given PC film anytime they've asked for it in the past. If it weren't for Coach Sharp PC wouldn't even have a program. If Coach doesn't want to give PC a film, I'm sure he has a very legitimate reason.(Not that he is scared) Or that a junior pro coach said something to hurt his feelings.

no need in crying over the film thing anymore! that has been worked out. perry co got some films today. so, to all of you on here that said (coach sharp has no class) and you no who you, you must not know him like i do because if you did you would know he is a class act on the field and especialy off the field! coach sharp has helped perry co. (alot) in the past so their is no need in running his name in the ground.(i wished i was half the person he is!)

it doesnt really matter what you say or i say radio (even though some of the stuff you say on here is comical)coaches dont make decisions on what us fans think or say! so dont flatter yourself

no need in crying over the film thing anymore! that has been worked out. perry co got some films today. so, to all of you on here that said (coach sharp has no class) and you no who you, you must not know him like i do because if you did you would know he is a class act on the field and especialy off the field! coach sharp has helped perry co. (alot) in the past so their is no need in running his name in the ground.(i wished i was half the person he is!)

I never said Coach Sharp has no class, I said LCP has no class. I did make the chicken reference about Coach Sharp. All I can tell you is don't dish it out if you can't take it, boys.smiley-taunt003.gif