Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

I don't remember Sharp being at the school board meeting the nite that about 25 parents asked them to put football back in school.

come on (work) buddy you of all people should know that coach sharp has helped yall out from the beginning! thats why im so surprised you said he had no class! anyway i think its kinda stupid for all of us to get mad and down each others team, i think that both teams are good and both will have good years. personally i think our team will win but thats what i think, that doesnt mean i have no class. good luck to both lewis and perry friday

Edited by alltime

yeah but we scored 16 in the 3rd and 6 in the 4th and our offense was shakin the rust off and Forrest's defense wasnt bad and we didnt have our best 2 WR's on the field and yall will be sluggish and PC's fired up for this game because all LC does is run their mouth about how great they are and yet after 100 region championships yall cant get to Semi's??? thats pretty pathetic...and when PC finally has a good football team yall go runnin your mouth about how bad we are...we'll see on Friday if one of us is wrong..but i guarentee that PC will have a chip on their shoulder about what you guys are sayin and i know LC's looin over PC... might not wanna do that... :ph34r:

PC has a few other WRs there pal. I will say we have 2 good ones back this week but Hill,Grimes and Mathis are pretty dang good. I really feel like LC will come out and actually pass some or try to pass. I know they are going to run the ball and try to control the clock but I feel like they will put the ball up inthe air more than the teams of LC past. PC will come out running and gunning it will truely be a matchup of run against the gun.

PC has a few other WRs there pal. I will say we have 2 good ones back this week but Hill,Grimes and Mathis are pretty dang good. I really feel like LC will come out and actually pass some or try to pass. I know they are going to run the ball and try to control the clock but I feel like they will put the ball up inthe air more than the teams of LC past. PC will come out running and gunning it will truely be a matchup of run against the gun.

i know that lol i said in a past post that Hill and Mathis were very good also...but u went to LC and u know alot from there...do you have any idea how they are?

I don't remember Sharp being at the school board meeting the nite that about 25 parents asked them to put football back in school.

Did the parents give your team the equipment? Na man, didn't think so. Don't run your mouth about things that you have ZERO knowledge of. Seeing how this is a football board that kinda bumps you out all together doesn't it?

I never said Coach Sharp has no class, I said LCP has no class. I did make the chicken reference about Coach Sharp. All I can tell you is don't dish it out if you can't take it, boys.smiley-taunt003.gif

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am nothing but class. Just because I don't sit here and listen to everyone tell me how badly PC will beat us, doesnt make me classless. It makes me allergic to stupidity.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am nothing but class. Just because I don't sit here and listen to everyone tell me how badly PC will beat us, doesnt make me classless. It makes me allergic to stupidity.

hey man i hadn't said a word about how PC's going to run thru yall...i think it'll be a good game...either team will win...in my opinion it'll be PC but by like a point or so...but you say LC is going to run thru us...no one knows for sure until they strap it on fri. aight dog :thumb:

Did the parents give your team the equipment? Na man, didn't think so. Don't run your mouth about things that you have ZERO knowledge of. Seeing how this is a football board that kinda bumps you out all together doesn't it?

I guarantee you nobody knows more about how PC got football started back again than Pete. So maybe you shouldn't talk about things you have zero knowledge of.

I watched PC play Forrest on IHIGH.com and theys seem to have a problem holding on to the ball and the offensive line looked suspect. I think they have some young kids on the line and I know Landon and Sparkman are gonna have a good day running the ball which means long drives and keeps the ball out of Tuckers hands which will mean a long nite for PC.

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am n

othing but class. Just because I don't sit here and listen to everyone tell me how badly PC will beat us, doesnt make me classless. It makes me allergic to stupidity.

Stuff like this is the reason no one in the state likes or respects Lewis co