Lewis Co at Perry Co

theGURU

This is the first I've heard of it. You'd think if that were true, it would be all over the county by now.

Last night was the first I had heard of it, but it came from a fairly reliable source. It was supposed to have happened at the beggining of the week. I thought maybe I was the only one behind on the news.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Last night was the first I had heard of it, but it came from a fairly reliable source. It was supposed to have happened at the beggining of the week. I thought maybe I was the only one behind on the news.

If true, then I agree that was pretty low-down. Seriously doubt if the whole football team was behind it, though.

really! i doubt that Lc is mostly so and jrs we are only going to get better as the year goes on we have 5 sophmores on the starting off. line

Yea lc is young and might improve as the year goes. I don't think lc plays anymore region 6a teams so a winning streak may be in store lol I'm kiddin but in the future good luck.

Edited by theshow

It was a great game! Enjoyed watching both teams play and of course I was for the LC Panthers, but I also know Jacob Tucker and he is a great athlete and even more a great kid....The other team members I don't know but it is not a one man show for sure, your guys did a great job....Better luck next week Panthers, tough loss but looking forward to a successful season....

Just to clear this up the whole crap on the field thing was a lie.. Just like when "Hickman Co came and painted the edge of our practice field" this was just a tactic that Coach Sharp used to pump up the team. It never happened

Didn't think that sounded like something any of our boys would do, but thanks for clearing it up.