Congrats to Red Boiling Springs

wingman10

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they did what they were supposed to & blew out a struggling team.they've been there too many times so they can identify.now they have gone from 0 for the season to 2 wins a year.can they build on this? can they go .500? possible playoff or bowl.love to see it.next week will be a test.can they get that 2nd win and keep trucking? or will it be another close loss and pick up a win down the road for 2 and 8.c'mon dawgs!! turn that corner!!

they did what they were supposed to & blew out a struggling team.they've been there too many times so they can identify.now they have gone from 0 for the season to 2 wins a year.can they build on this? can they go .500? possible playoff or bowl.love to see it.next week will be a test.can they get that 2nd win and keep trucking? or will it be another close loss and pick up a win down the road for 2 and 8.c'mon dawgs!! turn that corner!!

Before they can turn that corner they still have to over come the problem that has hindered this program for years and that is get the kids to play. There is too many kids, athletes, walking around the hall and at the games who should be out on the field playing football.

RBS should beat Mt. Juliet Christian this year, but after that I don't see them winning another game. However, I hope i'm wrong and they can pick up a couple of more but it'll be tough.