South Pittsburg against Grundy

Roy Dillard

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I created this little website for this game. I hope Grider has our boys real strong and fast for this game. Those Grundy boys are real big and strong and have some big blockers that can nock a hole in our line if our boys are not ready. You think im joking but im not.

Sounds like those Grundy boys have been lifting weights, Roy. What you think? And oh by the way Jo Byrns Red Devils lost to Macon County last night.

From what I seen at the G/J game last night Grundy has one kid they rely on and thats pretty much it. They also have some pretty big lineman, not the best blockers but that is still a lot of weight to move. SP should start there season with a mercy rule if they play together. I would just like to see SP pass defense get better because aganist Grundy they can get away with it but teams that throw the ball good we will be in trouble. Cant wait for Pirates football to start.

Sounds like those Grundy boys have been lifting weights, Roy. What you think? And oh by the way Jo Byrns Red Devils lost to Macon County last night.

Pegleg I garuntee you Grider better make our boys lift a lot of weights this week so they will be real big and strong for the game Friday night. Our boys are going to have to nock a hole for our runners to run through. I will bring my Murphy Fair book to the game with my red bulls and fudge rounds.

According to a Grundy coach they need a miracle to stay within 35 Friday night. The pirates will be ready and eager to get back on the field. Should see more of the same from the pirates, headhunting, exciting plays, and lots of points. IF they play as a team they will do great things this year.

According to a Grundy coach they need a miracle to stay within 35 Friday night. The pirates will be ready and eager to get back on the field. Should see more of the same from the pirates, headhunting, exciting plays, and lots of points. IF they play as a team they will do great things this year.

I have not seen Grundy play, but if a Grundy coach feels like that then it should be a blowout. One thing you can count on is SP to have speed. I think our players will be too fast for Grundy. The prediction of the week will be made on Thursday.

Cornbread Capitol could be up 35 at the half.

Cornbread Capitol could be up 35 at the half.