IMAC Volleyball

stormy22

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My Lady Canes knocked off Morr West tonight in 5 sets Woo Hoo!!! Won the first 2 sets, lost the next 2 sets and was down 8-3 in the last set and came back and won 15-12. Great win ladies!! Now 10-2 on the season.

Stormy,

I've been trying to do some schedule & score updates for the IMAC teams on the Coach T website. I think I now have all of East & West's schedule up to date. Double check my scores for East - been trusting the newspapers. Be sure to add games & scores as you find them out - especially hard to get info on Cocke County, South Doyle & even Seymour & Chrokee at times. Come on guys help us out - post your game schedules and scores!

Edited by mwtfan

Stormy,

I've been trying to do some schedule & score updates for the IMAC teams on the Coach T website. I think I now have all of East & West's schedule up to date. Double check my scores for East - been trusting the newspapers. Be sure to add games & scores as you find them out - especially hard to get info on Cocke County, South Doyle & even Seymour & Chrokee at times. Come on guys help us out - post your game schedules and scores!

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while! I looked at our scores and to my recollection everything os correct except the scores of Alcoa & Maryville. you have us winning 2-0 in both and it was 2-1 in both. Thanks! Tough match for us tonight against Seymour.

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while! I looked at our scores and to my recollection everything os correct except the scores of Alcoa & Maryville. you have us winning 2-0 in both and it was 2-1 in both. Thanks! Tough match for us tonight against Seymour.

OK, I'll correct. Those were the only 2 that I wasn't 100% on. West beat South Doyle tonight 25-11, 25-9, 23-25 & 25-7. Had a little let down in set 3. Wish we could get others from District 2 involved - hard to find out anything around the league this year.

OK, I'll correct. Those were the only 2 that I wasn't 100% on. West beat South Doyle tonight 25-11, 25-9, 23-25 & 25-7. Had a little let down in set 3. Wish we could get others from District 2 involved - hard to find out anything around the league this year.

I will "amen" to information in some places. This has been an eratic calender year when you consider storms, tornados and a lot of things which has effected peoples lives, economy etc. Lack of communications starting in the very earliest part of the season became evident becasue of some of these things yet we kept plugging along. Its not too late and it can be picked back up and put in to the archives to be able to look back and REALLY see what happened, names and all, during the season. Yes, although beat up some, we are trying to encourage those Schools and fans to keep on keeping on and find out whats happening thru the State and as you attend matches, encourage communication becasue most of the times it is communication with people that many would like to keep for the rest of your life. While some time a little raucous, you can find out many up to date things with over 83000 people looking in to the site. Schools are some of the few things every one has in common and sometimes few people realize some schools inevitably hve to be consolidated or built or roads getting to them built or big Tournament held or great events held or just about anything in the Sports realm. Hope you have been with us, so far, thru the season and if you are now a "returner to the action", pick it up and post what is happening and stick the schedule of your school on the site and tell us what is happening in, for instance, Cloudland high School. have never been there but if I'm close some day I would like to find it on top of one of those East Tennessee Mountains. Keep posting.

Who is leading and who is second in the District

East is 6-0 in district play, West is 5-1, only loss being to East in a 5 set marathon a couple of weeks ago. Lots of ball to be played between now and then, but the re-match is set for next Tuesday @ East. It's a pretty heated (but normally friendly) cross-town rivalry, and the most attended matches of the season for both schools as they get pretty good turn out from the student bodies for these. It is a always a very intense but fun environment for volleyball. Can't wait, but West plays at Seymour tonight and they are always tough win and are VERY well coached. West must be careful not to look too far ahead.

Edited by mwtfan

• 2 weeks later...