Volunteer vs East

rogers4falcons

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East is definitely a winnable game for Volunteer. If we can have some success with either the running or passing game and mix it up well, we should be able to score some points. Defensively, we need to shutdown #4 as you stated. Ball control would be my focus, trying to keep their offense off the field as much as possible. Elimination of silly penalties that kill drives should be a focal point as well. As much as I hate the drive to East I plan to make the trip.

Question: The East game is on Thursday because of the race?

East is definitely a winnable game for Volunteer. If we can have some success with either the running or passing game and mix it up well, we should be able to score some points. Defensively, we need to shutdown #4 as you stated. Ball control would be my focus, trying to keep their offense off the field as much as possible. Elimination of silly penalties that kill drives should be a focal point as well. As much as I hate the drive to East I plan to make the trip.

Question: The East game is on Thursday because of the race?

yes. thursday

Good matchup for the falcons. I like our chances this week. I hope our kids learned for last week and get better. I hear #4 is east go to man and I see our defense making it a priority to stop him. Looks like its gonna be a good week for the falcons. What is the lastest on the Ramsey kid? I also seen some other kids on the sidelines how long are they out?