Notre Dame at Mcminn Central

BALLCOACH93

reasons?

I think Central has improved from last year, but I just think Notre Dame is a little better right now. If Central can cause 3+ turnovers and cash in on them, I think they can win this game. But Notre Dame suprised me last weekn putting up big numbers on the offense side of the ball, they didnt show much defense though. Im going 28-14 ND

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Central has improved from last year, but I just think Notre Dame is a little better right now. If Central can cause 3+ turnovers and cash in on them, I think they can win this game. But Notre Dame suprised me last weekn putting up big numbers on the offense side of the ball, they didnt show much defense though. Im going 28-14 ND

I say MC gets on the right track with a win. I do not think ND will be able to stop the run.

So called ball coach 93 and so called Playmaker if you dont like Central football and are always so negitive about Central football the players and coaches then why as smart as you two are why dont you two find a new team to cheer for. I didnt get to see the game at Mcminn last Friday but from talking to some people at work that were there they said Central was 1000% better than last year. I just hope the Central players prove you two know it alls wrong. Dang I wish you two were the coaches Central would never lose a game and the girls basketball team would not be the only state champion team at Central. Just think we could have a state championship football team every year. Look out Alcoa

So called ball coach 93 and so called Playmaker if you dont like Central football and are always so negitive about Central football the players and coaches then why as smart as you two are why dont you two find a new team to cheer for. I didnt get to see the game at Mcminn last Friday but from talking to some people at work that were there they said Central was 1000% better than last year. I just hope the Central players prove you two know it alls wrong. Dang I wish you two were the coaches Central would never lose a game and the girls basketball team would not be the only state champion team at Central. Just think we could have a state championship football team every year. Look out Alcoa

O now lets not get our panties all knotted up. I just think that Goodin came in with the wrong mindset and was blessed with talent at first. I've already explained what I think will breed success. You insist on looking at the silver lining, while I see reality. And "so called playmaker" come over and we will watch my highlight tape sometime. :popcorneater:

From what I saw at the Grace ND game, Notre Dame has some monsters on the O-line. While they do have a few smallish sized boys on the line, they had 2 or 3 pretty big sized boys who blocked great (no sacks, very few TFL)

It was also a first game, so defense is always a bit shaky. Will be an interesting game at the beginning, but I'm going ND 42, MC 17

Dry it up superman99,and don't be such a crybaby!I call it like I see it.Like I said before central has improved this year,but if they don't win this game they will probably not win any.Last year I said that they would go 0-10 and guess WHAT!

Dry it up superman99,and don't be such a crybaby!I call it like I see it.Like I said before central has improved this year,but if they don't win this game they will probably not win any.Last year I said that they would go 0-10 and guess WHAT!

I would agree that this is probably one of the two "softest" games on the schedule for Central (if there is such a thing). So you are correct to think if they lose it, 0-10 is a real possibility. I think Central will play hard and if they lose, it will be a close game.

ND-35

MC-21

The Chargers played pretty good on defense last week against McMinn County. Norte Dame scored 61 on a team that had 5 turnovers and scored 48. Grace actually had more yards of offense. The Irish do have some playmakers. Do not have the speed that McMinn has. Just do not see ND putting up more than McMinn. The Irish defense gave up 629 yards in total offense to a Single A team that runs the ball.

The Chargers played pretty good on defense last week against McMinn County. Norte Dame scored 61 on a team that had 5 turnovers and scored 48. Grace actually had more yards of offense. The Irish do have some playmakers. Do not have the speed that McMinn has. Just do not see ND putting up more than McMinn. The Irish defense gave up 629 yards in total offense to a Single A team that runs the ball.

Beg to differ. I was at the Grace game, they have speed. Loads of it. It's size on the defense they lack (LB's, Line)

Beg to differ. I was at the Grace game, they have speed. Loads of it. It's size on the defense they lack (LB's, Line)

Saw ND at a scrimmage.....and I saw McMinn County last week......NO WAY! Plus how slow is Grace. As a coach once said Grace is "slower" than a parked car. ND is not as good as McMinn period. Heck, ND only won one game last year and I think it was Grace. We will see!