Polk @ Chatt Central

Coach J

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polk will be fine. Tough loss last week but Coach Davis will fix the problems and the Wildcats will ge tinto the win column friday night. Where is all the other Polk fans? Did they jump ship? Polk lost to a 6A school that had a good team and they had chances to win that game just didn't make it happen. It just bothers me that I ain't seeing the support like the last two years.

It's not a lack of support, more of a 'let Coach Davis breathe and work it out' kind of respect. Blathering about this and that only kickstarts the opponents and gives them something to post in the locker room day of game. I imagine some older posters have just moved on.

I'll give you two examples just from my own experience: Things for me were hotter a few years ago against not McMinn Central, but to Coach Derrick himself - whom it turned out I was right about. HA! The second has/is happening this year, I wasn't even AWARE of Signal Mountain until this year and their fans are so darn obnoxious, I'm now a fan of every school on their schedule now :) DISCLAIMER!: Coach Price is probably a relative, but from the cracker (GA) side of the family - we don't talk, in other words lol.

Moving on... GO CATS!

:thumb:

It's not a lack of support, more of a 'let Coach Davis breathe and work it out' kind of respect. Blathering about this and that only kickstarts the opponents and gives them something to post in the locker room day of game. I imagine some older posters have just moved on.

I'll give you two examples just from my own experience: Things for me were hotter a few years ago against not McMinn Central, but to Coach Derrick himself - whom it turned out I was right about. HA! The second has/is happening this year, I wasn't even AWARE of Signal Mountain until this year and their fans are so darn obnoxious, I'm now a fan of every school on their schedule now :) DISCLAIMER!: Coach Price is probably a relative, but from the cracker (GA) side of the family - we don't talk, in other words lol.

Moving on... GO CATS!

Your calling Signal Mountain fans "obnoxious". Now that is funny. You were always a Derrick hater back in those days and everybody at Central knows why.

Moving on... GO CATS!

Your unawareness of signal mtn shows your overall ignorance of high school football

Polk County-Benton will ROLL is this one. Central-Harrison will not pose a problem for Coach Davis. Polk County-Benton is better coached and it will show. Polk County-Benton wins by 2-3 touchdowns.

John Allen is a good coach also, do not underestimate him. I think Polk comes out ready to prove something not only to the fans, but to themselves. This is a great group of senior athletes, they will get their rhythm down and be fine. I think Polk pulls out a close one. 24-21 POLK wins.