Chester County visits Savannah

plumb69

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ought to be a good one! Harding county is supposed to be in a down year, new coach , less talent ! But for the most part they usually find a way to win! Depth may be a problem for CC , they are a talented and hungry bunch ! They wanted the Adamsville game more than we did, we made mistakes and they capitalized on them! But that being said CC only swaps 2-3 players between off and Def! The phelps kid Is dynamic , he has the "it" factor! Just don't know if they can hold out !

Defiantly no love lost between us and Harding C!

So I'm pulling for CC ! 20-17 in a close one.

This ought to be a good one! Harding county is supposed to be in a down year, new coach , less talent ! But for the most part they usually find a way to win! Depth may be a problem for CC , they are a talented and hungry bunch ! They wanted the Adamsville game more than we did, we made mistakes and they capitalized on them! But that being said CC only swaps 2-3 players between off and Def! The phelps kid Is dynamic , he has the "it" factor! Just don't know if they can hold out !

Defiantly no love lost between us and Harding C!

So I'm pulling for CC ! 20-17 in a close one.

Rage, what have the Tigers done to aggravate you or is it just an old rivalry? Good luck to your Cardinals this Friday and go Eagles!

Rage, what have the Tigers done to aggravate you or is it just an old rivalry? Good luck to your Cardinals this Friday and go Eagles!

Not much of a rivalry, HC being a 5a school we haven't had alot of success playing them! They are in most years the worst sportsman ( players / fans) ! It's been 20+ years since we have beat them in football ! The last time was when our coach was a soph! I hope phelps gets loose all night !

Chester Co is my pick on this game..maybe turnovers etc will decide the winner ..hope your Eagles can hold out ..going to be tough this year for them with only 3-4 swapping in/out but they have done it before..tough kids in Chester

The Eagles had some hydration issues last week. I believe they only had one turnover. Play smart Eagles, protect the ball and come out of Savannah injury free with a win.

Not much of a rivalry, HC being a 5a school we haven't had alot of success playing them! They are in most years the worst sportsman ( players / fans) ! It's been 20+ years since we have beat them in football ! The last time was when our coach was a soph! I hope phelps gets loose all night !

Absolutely, 100% percent DISAGREE with this post!!...back during the last classification..we were members of Region 7AAAA with Northside, Munford, Brighton, JCM,Liberty, and the HARDIN COUNTY TIGERS and I must say that this place was a absolute PLEASURE to watch a game,...the fans were as hospitable, students well mannered, band very entertaining and they were ALWAYS welcome guests in Paris when they visited us! Furthermore, the Tigers were always somewhat competitive and the Hardin County game was one everyone looked forward to on the schedule! Actually, I miss playing in Savannah every other year but playing now in a 9 team district only allows for 2 non-district games...just not room for Hardin County on the schedule! I'm sorry that this Adamsville poster has the "little brother syndrome" feels this way about a very quality athletic program and vibrant community!

On another note..congrats to the Chester County Eagles..another team I keep tabs on...this should be a great game Friday in Savannah!!

Absolutely, 100% percent DISAGREE with this post!!...back during the last classification..we were members of Region 7AAAA with Northside, Munford, Brighton, JCM,Liberty, and the HARDIN COUNTY !

As I will say again us being a 2a , we don't usually have sucsess! So To answer the mans original question ( it's not a rivalry when one team hardly ever wins) !I'm glad you had a enjoyable experience , but you don't live next door- you haven't had to deal with cocky players and students parading your town and your school! So that's why I hope Chester puts a beat down on them ! I will recant my satement of fans being unsportsman! It's mainly the student body !