Karns @ Clinton

92Dragon

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it really looks like it man. Things will get better, can't get much worse doesn't look like. Hey 92, Scotty Harrell must be in the OR school systems now. I have seen him the past 2 weeks at the games and he has had on an OR polo. Kinda weird to see lol

Yeah, you guys have at least 2 former Dragons over there that i know of. :thumb:

As a long suffering Karns fan I have to take a win anyway I can but what was with the 20 penalties..I was not at the game but that seems like what I saw from Grace at the South Pitt game two years ago. Can anyone who was at the game talk about that and who was ejected?? was it a key player?? They will have to sit an additional game now.

I'm just an outside observer flipping through the threads this morning. I just have a couple of thoughts.

1) CONGRATULATIONS to Karns! If there has ever been a school in Knox Co. that needed some good things to happen for their football team it would be Karns. I am happy to see that the Beavers have gotten a couple of W's here early in the season. Hopefully that will energize the players, coaches, student body and supporters. A couple of victories can really help morale. Enjoy the fruits of your labor and keep working hard. I am genuinely happy for Karns, especially the players.

2) Clinton... sorry to hear that the Dragons are having such a struggle. Injuries, graduation & transfers out will affect just about any team. Things cycle around. Just keep working hard and things will get better. Good luck to you the rest of the year.