Jackson Co. vs Trousdale Co.

Grunt

Rough game for JC pretty good first half, shot ourself in the foot way too many times the score to go up 28 to 7 with no time left in the half looks like it took a lot out of the kids.

Question to the TC folks though, why up 42 points were the starters still in during the 4th? Was a 42 point win not enough? I am generally a fan of TC for tradition if nothing else and maybe someone can offer up something as to why that was done other than to attempt and embarrass the kids form JC? Other question on the kick off after the score was that a botched on-side? Not sure what you would call it he hit like he was attempting an on-side and was way to high to be a squib kick. If they were out to just run up the score how much would have been enough?

My thinking was wrong. I thought TC would have the mercy rule in effect by halftime. Must say I thought the JC boys played a competitive first half. The two poor snaps were killers. The TD at the end of the first half by TC really took the wind of the JC sails.

I was thinking the same thing, leaving the starters in and the very short pooch kick. Only the TC coach can answer those questions.

Good luck to TC, hope they have a long run in the playoffs.

JC, you have the potential to win a lot of games. Put this one behind you and focus on the next one.

Rough game for JC pretty good first half, shot ourself in the foot way too many times the score to go up 28 to 7 with no time left in the half looks like it took a lot out of the kids.

Question to the TC folks though, why up 42 points were the starters still in during the 4th? Was a 42 point win not enough? I am generally a fan of TC for tradition if nothing else and maybe someone can offer up something as to why that was done other than to attempt and embarrass the kids form JC? Other question on the kick off after the score was that a botched on-side? Not sure what you would call it he hit like he was attempting an on-side and was way to high to be a squib kick. If they were out to just run up the score how much would have been enough?

92-7 woulda made me happy, popcorneater.gif And although the score was high.. we didn't run many plays on offense. We were scoring on interceptions and punt returns, etc. Maybe next year we can hang 90+ on ya'll. thumb[1].gif

hahaha, little ole jackson mommy is all mad because her precious baby lost to the jackets. lolz

Who said anything bout being mad? You are clearly a DA troll so please do everyone a favor and play in traffic. I was mearly curious if it was an intentional attempt at trying to hang 60 or 70 points. While Slime would like to hang 90 points on everyone, knowing most the TC crowd and the games in the past it was out of character.

Who said anything bout being mad? You are clearly a DA troll so please do everyone a favor and play in traffic. I was mearly curious if it was an intentional attempt at trying to hang 60 or 70 points. While Slime would like to hang 90 points on everyone, knowing most the TC crowd and the games in the past it was out of character.

let's see, trousdale co has scored over fifty on 48 seperate occasions since 1995.i'd say you are mad,mommy.my advise to you and your pathetic program is to get better or stick to what you all do best. inbreeding and bassetball.

Edited by TheGhostOfJimB
  • Upvote 2

let's see, trousdale co has scored over fifty on 48 seperate occasions since 1995.i'd say you are mad,mommy.my advise to you and your pathetic program is to get better or stick to what you all do best. inbreeding and bassetball.

That's pathetic. These forums aren't for post like that. I'm sure the other TC posters will appreciate you putting out this image.

let's see, trousdale co has scored over fifty on 48 seperate occasions since 1995.i'd say you are mad,mommy.my advise to you and your pathetic program is to get better or stick to what you all do best. ****** and bassetball.

Lose the bad language, or find somewhere else to play. Jim B would not be proud of your

use of his good name.

Thanks, Moderator

Edited by Grunt

Jcfan, just my personal opinion & nothing more, I don't think there was a conscious effort

to run up the score on JC. Somewhat just worked out that way with turnovers, etc. Also,

we have some players on 1st team that need the experience. Some things you can't duplicate

in practice. I know of no reason why TC would want to deliberately embarrass the JC kids,

and do not believe that to be the case.

I'm sure the score stung a bit, but don't take it personal. TC has two tough games coming up,

and the starters need the reps, more so than the past couple of years.

JMHO

Jcfan, just my personal opinion & nothing more, I don't think there was a conscious effort

to run up the score on JC. Somewhat just worked out that way with turnovers, etc. Also,

we have some players on 1st team that need the experience. Some things you can't duplicate

in practice. I know of no reason why TC would want to deliberately embarrass the JC kids,

and do not believe that to be the case.

I'm sure the score stung a bit, but don't take it personal. TC has two tough games coming up,

and the starters need the reps, more so than the past couple of years.

JMHO

I AGREE A 150%