Giles Co vs East Hickman

likearock

2 things will happen on this thread:

1.) East Hickman is going to lose to Giles County by 28-42 points (depends on how bad O'Connor wants it to be).

2.) East Hickman posters will throw the varsity coach under the bus and tell us what a great middle school coach they have.

East will be in the game......book it. As far as Coaches...... Gatorman and his pet cant go under the bus.......no way no how....... And what is your man crush going on with the Middle School Coach? You are infactuated with him for some reason........please tell us what is it that fuels your fire?

East will be in the game......book it. As far as Coaches...... Gatorman and his pet cant go under the bus.......no way no how....... And what is your man crush going on with the Middle School Coach? You are infactuated with him for some reason........please tell us what is it that fuels your fire?

I'm glad to see the Hicks got a lil piss and fire to them this year.....Its just no fun hanging 50 on a team in the first half.

And whomever thought we don't have a strong run game up the middle...I beg to differ, your gonna see 33 pound it up in the middle several times. As a matter of fact your going to see him punding it up the middle for the next three years. :flower:

I'm glad to see the Hicks got a lil piss and fire to them this year.....Its just no fun hanging 50 on a team in the first half.

And whomever thought we don't have a strong run game up the middle...I beg to differ, your gonna see 33 pound it up in the middle several times. As a matter of fact your going to see him punding it up the middle for the next three years. :flower:

If East can fix the defense I will say you will have a game on your hands............ remember when your watching the game about 70% of the starting group is sophmores..... next year they should really turn it on if they are handled correctly........gotta fix defense first.

If East can fix the defense I will say you will have a game on your hands............ remember when your watching the game about 70% of the starting group is sophmores..... next year they should really turn it on if they are handled correctly........gotta fix defense first.

We are sophmore heavy this year ourselves, probably more juniors starting than anything. Youth isn't a bad thing...just a lil scarry at times :?

East will be working on containment the rest of the week, Offense is fine, yes QB had 4 picks.... but doesnt everybody...... him being a sophmore will just make him better next time, the kid is good. Just inexperience.You cant make those crazy situations happen on the practice field, he learned and will be ready this Friday.

First of all. Let me say that I do like the enthusiasm of the group of East Hickman fans that post on here but at the same time I don't know whether to admire or be concerned about some people there. (Just being honest.) I actually wish some of our fans had SOME of that enthusiasm. This is comical though. This sounds exactly like some of the past, early season posts by some East Hickman fans that have appeared on this board. In previous seasons there's also been predictions for multiple early season games so it hasn't always involved the same opponent. I think I understand how it works. They tend to get excited about results/wins against some WISELY SCHEDULED non-district, but weak, schools. Every school has these fans and everyone can tend to do it from time to time so like I said I understand why this attitude has been portrayed by their fans on here in previous season. You'd just hope that their would also be some logic involved in their posts too. Maybe that just means that they're simply young and nieve. Either way I actually feel a little sorry for them. It has to be frustrating to start a football program, from the ground up, in a rural county. It can't be easy on everyone involved... But back to the topic of this thread. Who knows, but unless East Hickman has alot of new additions to their roster as well as a new atmosphere surrounding their program then I highly doubt this game will be competitive past the first quarter. To be fair, I haven't seen either team play this season so I'm basing this on previous seasons trends as well as both school's first two games so far this season. So again, I admire the enhusiasm of the East Hickman fans, but in all likelyhood this game will not be kept close past the early stages of the game. Good luck to everyone involved though.

Edited by Vol5198

East will be working on containment the rest of the week, Offense is fine, yes QB had 4 picks.... but doesnt everybody...... him being a sophmore will just make him better next time, the kid is good. Just inexperience.You cant make those crazy situations happen on the practice field, he learned and will be ready this Friday.

Woody Hayes said, "Three things can happen if you pass, and two of them are bad". Wise words this week....... :ph34r:

I'm not saying that we are going to kill Giles. I know we are going to have to play a lot better than we did last friday. I am saying that this is my second year here and the difference in the work ethic and attitude is a lot different than years past. This team has took to the weight room very seriously and it shows in their size. They are young but tough. East has not been that good in the past but things can change and I do see good things changing in these boys. Now as for us being pathetic or you all feeling sorry for us for being East fans, not needed. I have a son that plays on this team and I think he is better than anyone that Giles has or had, but that is what I am supposed to do. So knock these kids and as I was taught " you keep messing with a sleeping dog he might wake up and bite you" . I hope for a good game if we win it might just move this program in the right direction. If we lose like I said before, these kids are tough and I am proud of them no matter what. GO EAGLES!

Edited by bluetruth