Wartburg at Oneida

SmashMouth

You were one of the few I think.

One question sledge. What was it that you didn't like about them? I mean they were really nice looking. I thought the black over orange pants looked sharp. I mean come on, if Oneida wears black then everyone says they don't like it, then every week Oneida wears their traditional colors everyone moans about how you can't see the numbers (especially the road colors). I thought it was awesome as a once in a while thing. Thanks to everyone that made & allowed this to happen. The players seemed to love it & I thought the boys looked SHARP!!!

I know about 50 Indians that absolutely LOVED them. The ones wearing them. Nobody's trying to make black the new home colors. Just something that's been talked about for a long time & finally was able to happen. Everyone can just calm down, the orange will be back soon enough.

Crow, These are scary times. Les Miles may win a second national championship! What's next, were gonna elect fools to congress....wait..thats already happened!

The boys believe in hardwork, fundamentals and teamwork, nothing else matters. Everyone is calm. The boys will go back to work next week and work on elimating that fumble! :thumb:

One question sledge. What was it that you didn't like about them? I mean they were really nice looking. I thought the black over orange pants looked sharp. I mean come on, if Oneida wears black then everyone says they don't like it, then every week Oneida wears their traditional colors everyone moans about how you can't see the numbers (especially the road colors). I thought it was awesome as a once in a while thing. Thanks to everyone that made & allowed this to happen. The players seemed to love it & I thought the boys looked SHARP!!!

Because our colors are orange and white, not Coalfield's colors. They were sharp looking, no doubt about that. I guess I just like the tradition of orange and white.

Edited by Sledge

Well maybe we should just wear grey canvas pants with long sleeve cotton jerseys & leather helmets. After all wasn't that the original uni? All this new fangled orange & white from head to toe is just to flashy & smoke & mirrors, put the goal posts back on the goal line & down with the forward pass. While tradition is a wonderful thing when it is used as an excuse to not consider something new it is narrow minded. What is the ole fire service saying champ? Something like 200 years of tradition unhindered by progress :rolleyes:

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 1

Well maybe we should just wear grey canvas pants with long sleeve cotton jerseys & leather helmets. After all wasn't that the original uni? All this new fangled orange & white from head to toe is just to flashy & smoke & mirrors, put the goal posts back on the goal line & down with the forward pass. While tradition is a wonderful thing when it is used as an excuse to not consider something new it is narrow minded. What is the ole fire service saying champ? Something like 200 years of tradition unhindered by progress :rolleyes:

Crow, unlike YOU, I wore the Orange and white.Its all about Oneida. Its always been ORANGE AND WHITE. We are known for ORANGE AND WHITE. I have simply stated the one time for black is ok, I just hope its not made into a habit. :unsure:

Crow, unlike YOU, I wore the Orange and white.Its all about Oneida. Its always been ORANGE AND WHITE. We are known for ORANGE AND WHITE. I have simply stated the one time for black is ok, I just hope its not made into a habit. :unsure:

You question my loyalty to this program? I think you must have bumped your head. I didn't wear Orange & White that is a known fact but I am very loyal to this program. You know me & you know why I'm not there for now. A couple more seasons & most likely I'll be a regular fixture at the games once again. Don't forget though I know you to.