LaVergne at Oakland

crazy_cowboy89

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams LaVergne beat were combined 0-4, Oakland's run game will be to much for them, Oakland wins by a landslide.

And????.......both teams Oakland beat are a combined 1-3.......what does this mean? Nothing. Oakland wins by a "landslide"? Maybe.......and if you put a gun to my head and said pick the winner of this game and if your wrong, I pull the trigger, I'd pick Oakland but this game may be closer then most people on here think. LaVergne's D has really improved and I can see Lavergne getting some things going on the offensive side of the ball, if they stay out of 2nd and long and/or 3rd and long. LaVergne may not win this game but I don’t see a 50 some to zip score like in the resent past. It may even be a really good football game.

It looked as if Oakland was trying to get the QB going some in the first half to get him some confidence. He may need it as the season progresses. However they didn't need a QB in 2008 with that run game and Oaklands running game is definitely solid. I won't call it 2008 yet but it certainly has indications bc there may not be much of a choice. Score could've been much worse if Oakland chose to run the ball the entire 1st half and not have 2 turnovers and punts trying to get the passing game going.

It looked as if Oakland was trying to get the QB going some in the first half to get him some confidence. He may need it as the season progresses. However they didn't need a QB in 2008 with that run game and Oaklands running game is definitely solid. I won't call it 2008 yet but it certainly has indications bc there may not be much of a choice. Score could've been much worse if Oakland chose to run the ball the entire 1st half and not have 2 turnovers and punts trying to get the passing game going.

So true.....that being said I want to give a shout out to the BIG BUT YOUNG O-line that is working hard in the trenches to open things up for these backs....Keep working hard boys! Go Pats

Should be an awesome game. I'd love for one of you guys to call our post game radio show and discuss this one. We'll be on the air at 93.9 the Duck beginning at 10:30. Here's a link to internet stream for the station. We're laid back and love to talk football!

93.9 The Duck Post Game Call In!

A rock station in Tullahoma!?!?!?! Pictures of Aerosmith and The Who on the homepage! NICE!

I'm tempted to call in a game recap just based on your classic rock playlist. What's the phn. nmbr.?

So true.....that being said I want to give a shout out to the BIG BUT YOUNG O-line that is working hard in the trenches to open things up for these backs....Keep working hard boys! Go Pats

Yes sir, Oakland is doing a tremendous job up front along with the depth in running backs if they can stay healthy it will be an difficult job to stop Oakland in its Goalline and Power Run game sets.