Claiborne @ Chuckey Doak

CDHSKNIGHTS34

I think CD takes this one pretty easily. Not having Malone will hurt the Bulldogs. Any news if he will be returning at any point in the season. They are a different team with or without him.

Heard on the radio that Malone will be back this week along with a few others that have been hurt. Maybe a closer game, but Chuckey Doak takes it in the end....

Heard on the radio that Malone will be back this week along with a few others that have been hurt. Maybe a closer game, but Chuckey Doak takes it in the end....

If Malone is healthy that will help the Bulldogs out tremendously. If his supporting cast can play their best then they have a shot, but I'm still taking Chuckey Doak in a rebound from last week. Something has me believing that Murphy got after them this week.

I'll be interested to see if Claiborne picked anything up they could use from Unicoi. They must've had some things figured out to pull that big of a convincing win.

Of course, it's all irrelevant if Malone doesn't play or isn't 100%.

Last word out of C-D was that Claiborne trailed 21-0 at halftime. Claiborne's opponents have outscored them 110-0 in the first 10 quarters of the season.

It was a good game. CD made so many mistakes. Score could of been worse.But overall it was a good game for my knights. If malone was in the game it would of been a lot closer. Claiborne keep your heads up. You guys have some great ball players. Your just missing you Stud!! when he come's back you will give every team a problem. we lucked up cause he didn't come back.

We will take this off week next week and get healthy and work on things!

GO CD