Blackman at Siegel

crazy_cowboy89

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see who comes out with a victory in this game. The same things that win or lose a football game never change, but I'm most interested to see which defense holds serve best in this game with these two dangerous offenses.

Very true. But i'll take a GREAT run game over a good passing game every time. I think the Blaze wins with turnovers. Blazs 35 Stars 13

This should be an awesome game. Two unbeatens battling it out. We'll be discussing this one a lot Friday night on our post game call in show at 93.9, The Duck. I hope one of you guys will call 9313933100 after the game and give us your take on it. You can here the show by computer or smart phone by following the link below:

Duck Post Game Show

If Coach Shads eldest daughter still reads this, give us a call. This is your old buddy from district 9a if you hadn't figured that out.

Stars,

Don't worry about #4, he will get his yards sooner than later. Shad will run him all night. The best way to get the "W" is hit the QB. Hit the QB again and again. He is SOFT! After he gets scared (and he will) he will make mistakes and that is your open door.

There is no way the Stars will stop #4. Find another way. HIT THE QB!

Edited by Shag