Tweet scores from your games please

I've set up a twitter account and you can follow me @tc_seven. I don't go to a lot of TC games, usually only about 3-4 a year, until the playoffs. This is not specifically a twitter account for Trousdale County football. I may be in at a Smith County game one week, and in South Pitt the next. I thought it would be easier than txting 10-15 people at a time.

For those of you not on twitter, you are not a true sports fan. Every breaking story hits on twitter before ESPN or any other media outlet. You really should check it out. Facebook is for losers! ;)

I've set up a twitter account and you can follow me @tc_seven. I don't go to a lot of TC games, usually only about 3-4 a year, until the playoffs. This is not specifically a twitter account for Trousdale County football. I may be in at a Smith County game one week, and in South Pitt the next. I thought it would be easier than txting 10-15 people at a time.

For those of you not on twitter, you are not a true sports fan. Every breaking story hits on twitter before ESPN or any other media outlet. You really should check it out. Facebook is for losers! ;)

I'll look you up. ThAnks

I

I have set up a Twitter account to track scores for our postgame call in radio show. You can follow us at twitter.com/duckscores

We will also be doing post game commentary and taking calls at 93.9 The Duck. Just follow this link...

93.9 The Duck post game show!

I actually decided to tweet scores from another account I have set up. You can follow scores tonight and tomorrow night at

twitter.com/tennesseesports

Don't forget to listen and call us Friday night at the Duck, following your game. That's 93.9 FM

93.9 The Duck post game show!

Edited by FreeAgent11

I checked. You ain't twitted nothin' but yerself.:roflolk: