WHITE HOUSE at WESTMORELAND

mancoverage

I know goatboy is waiting on me, so I predict a BIG win for the visiting Blue Devils. Nice and simple . BDP is Cookeville Bound!

Didnt mean to come off the way i did pitchfork on the Portland thread last week. I'm all for the Devils myself. I just meant i dont want the boys or the fans to get a big head after beating Portland because later when we make it deep in the playoffs we are going to be playing some good teams such as Greenville and Liberty. I dont doubt the devils being in Cookeville the first saturday in December. They will just a have a tough road later on in the season. After that being said, BDP by as much as they want tonight. BDP

well that's not a very big win. roflolk.gif

hahaha snoball, not very big but hey, a wins a win! To give them the credit and respect they earned, Westmoreland didn't fold and kept on fighting after being down early. They will pull one out soon, watch out Goodpasture! We better address the turnover issue or we might have some trouble next week. Sta. Camp ain't no joke.

BTW congrats to TC on a BIG win last night. Did you know that according to the U.S. census bureau, there are 585 Harpers living in TC and they have all lettered in football! JK! Even the ladies. Hahaha. Seriously, it wouldn't be TC football without a Harper running the ball, they're good.