Perry Co at Riverside

theGURU

I think this will be another good game to watch. I'm not expecting a blowout either way. I'm not making any prediction as i think either team could win this game by a small margin. We'll see. Riverside has alot of work to do still but our boys play their hardest. We've gotta get a few different players involved to be the best we can be even if they're not "so and so's son". We've got some boys with good potential that I feel aren't getting a chance to play because of social status. I'm taking nothing away from our boys that are playing as they play with all their heart. What happened to competing in practice trying out and earning your spot?

Don't know anything about the Riverside situation, so not really going to comment on that. I will say that I know that happens a lot in a small town, especially with the younger kids. Seems to get better when they reach the high school level. Now back to the subject of the game:

For some reason, PC has had a history of falling apart during the Riverside game. Was probably the worst they played all season last year. Hopefully, all that will change this year. Should be a good rivalry game, looking forward to it. :thumb:

Edited by viking_fan

Dcriverrat again quit saying people and just come out with it. I'd like to know who you have in mind about them playing and shouldn't. But anyway perry county is prolly the best team we have played all year, but Riverside seems to be getting a little better each week. If Riverside puts it together and plays like they can. They could come away with a win. Although if Riverside plays like they have been playing it could get bad. Interested in seeing how this one turns out

• Upvote 1

sucks i wont get to be there...ill be in St.Louis...but i think itll be sorta like last yr...itll be a hard fought football game...PC's Defense has played against some very good teams (besides Cornersville)...last year PC started with East Hickman(37-0),Scotts Hill(50-0),and Loretto(33-0)and then went to Riverside and lost (21-6)...so we've played alot better competition than last yr...i mean i believe the D is good but the O line has to step up more than it has...ill have my prediction later on in the week... :ugeek:

Do you think the one freshman starter riverside has playing at a position he's undersized for is ready for varsity? I think he'll be a good player but needs to earn it. Be real. Give the other guys a chance. It's not like we have anything to lose. The offensive line we keep using couldn't block the cheerleaders. We're gonna end up with some good backs hurt. Give em a chance.

We're a little off topic, guys. Let's stick to the game, and stay away from Decatur County politics.

Do you think the one freshman starter riverside has playing at a position he's undersized for is ready for varsity? I think he'll be a good player but needs to earn it. Be real. Give the other guys a chance. It's not like we have anything to lose. The offensive line we keep using couldn't block the cheerleaders. We're gonna end up with some good backs hurt. Give em a chance

You apparently don't know what your talking about. I know Goff is a freshman and the coach's son but he is a player. He knows the game and the best player we have to play that position right now. Even if there is another kid that is older that produces about the same they are gonna go with the younger one cause that's another year of experience they will have. I have talk to coach Goff and he don't want to play his son because people will say exactly what you are saying. Bottom line is he is inexperience but I have seen him make some plays you don't see many freshman make. Look for his name to be out there in the next few years. Then for the offensive line. I don't see it and apparently the coaches dont either cause they are gonna put the best 11 on the field but tell your son or whoever you like that is not playing to tell the coaches he thinks he can beat whoever out on the line and see what happens