Perry Co at Riverside

theGURU

I agree with other posters that Riverside is a very underrated 0-3 team. They played huntingdon, lexington, and Adamsville in their first three weeks. All playoff teams from a year ago that have high expectations for this year as well. I look for Riverside to get in the win column this week as they will control the ball and the clock to ensure a victory. Good luck to both teams. PC better be ready to play cause this will be a war as the panther players dont have the word quit in them. They are well coached and will battle to the end.

foot to foot and push

I agree with other posters that Riverside is a very underrated 0-3 team. They played huntingdon, lexington, and Adamsville in their first three weeks. All playoff teams from a year ago that have high expectations for this year as well. I look for Riverside to get in the win column this week as they will control the ball and the clock to ensure a victory. Good luck to both teams. PC better be ready to play cause this will be a war as the panther players dont have the word quit in them. They are well coached and will battle to the end.

foot to foot and push

You and Redrage need to get a couple boxes of tissues if your expecting Riverside to win this week. PCs D is RELENTLESS and the Offense is Explosive and extremely hard to contain. Riverside isnt the team they were last year they couldn't contain PC last year just alot of choking in the Redzone. I wouldn't hope for a win from PC choking this year. :thumb:

Perry County 42

Riverside 13

foot to foot and push

we beat huntingdon in scrimmages and we beat lewis co. who played good against lexington...dont yall start thinkin PC is over lookin this game...they all want pay back from the debacal they made last yr

You and Redrage need to get a couple boxes of tissues if your expecting Riverside to win this week. PCs D is RELENTLESS and the Offense is Explosive and extremely hard to contain. Riverside isnt the team they were last year they couldn't contain PC last year just alot of choking in the Redzone. I wouldn't hope for a win from PC choking this year. :thumb:

Perry County 42

Riverside 13

no tissues needed on mmy part. I just think if you think they are just gonna roll over and lie down just because you are Perry County you have another thing coming. someone else was mentioning scrimmages early on. These mean about as much as.... well you get my drift ....nothing

Good luck to both teams. Offenses cant score if they are not on the field. Like I said Riverside has to play ball control and eat the clock.