Perry Co at Riverside

theGURU

From what I saw in the jamboree Riverside has a good running back but thats about it, PC should win this one, but thats what everybody thought last year too.

I saw them at the jamboree too,and they looked terrible!I saw them at Lexington and they looked like the coaches pulled a fast one at the j'ree.Riverside is football savy not flashy,they'll grind out yards 3 and 4 at a time,take care of the ball,play solid defense,and not beat themselves.Their linemen are not imposing to look at but they're physical amd know how to play the game.Adamsvilles' line AVERAGES 300 pounds plus,and Riversides only score came late in the game,via running the ball "up the gut" of the defense.Perry Co. can win this game,but don't expect to run up a big score on them,and the D will have to dig in and play or Tucker will not see the ball much.Riverside will not keep playing as well as they have been and losing games,so I'm a little nervous about picking P.C. 24-21.If the Vikings hang a lopsided win on the Panthers it'll look like an unbeaten pounding a winless to those who don't know better,but don't count on it.

I saw them at the jamboree too,and they looked terrible!I saw them at Lexington and they looked like the coaches pulled a fast one at the j'ree.Riverside is football savy not flashy,they'll grind out yards 3 and 4 at a time,take care of the ball,play solid defense,and not beat themselves.Their linemen are not imposing to look at but they're physical amd know how to play the game.Adamsvilles' line AVERAGES 300 pounds plus,and Riversides only score came late in the game,via running the ball "up the gut" of the defense.Perry Co. can win this game,but don't expect to run up a big score on them,and the D will have to dig in and play or Tucker will not see the ball much.Riverside will not keep playing as well as they have been and losing games,so I'm a little nervous about picking P.C. 24-21.If the Vikings hang a lopsided win on the Panthers it'll look like an unbeaten pounding a winless to those who don't know better,but don't count on it.

PCs D looks very good this year. I feel like our offense will get the ball alot more than you expect.